🌊26🌊

Btw for the people that didn't know, the baby mers are like the size of your hand, a bit bigger.

Dream had yawned, feeling a sudden shift.
"Mmm... huh..?" He rubbed his eyes.
"What..?"

He slowly fluttered his eyes awake- feeling a small purr like vibration on his chest- what the fuck..?

Dream jolted awake as he looked around- seeing that they were underwater.
"Holy shit." He completely forgot they fell asleep down here.

"Mmm.." George tucked his head under dreams chin, his tail wrapped around dreams lower half, purring happily.

"George.." Dream lightly nudged George's chin, trying to wake him up.
"Wake up.." he moved George's chin up.

"Huh.." George mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"What..?-" he perked up, looking at his lover.
"What's up..?"

"I think we should head back to the surface- the others are probably going to be looking for us." Dream looked up at the bubble, watching a fish swam above them.

George whined before sitting up.
"Okay.." he rubbed his cheek tiredly- he wanted to sleep some more.

"I'm sorry for waking you up- but I don't want the others to get afraid or think something happened." Dream sat up, rubbing George's cheek softly.
"You can sleep on the ship."

"Okay.." George nodded but before he just about got out, he placed a small kiss on dreams lips before sliding out of the bubble.

Dream looked up surprised- not expecting the sudden kiss-

He soon smiled.

At least George is becoming more comfortable around me after our argument.

Once Dream tried to get comfortable- he suddenly jumped when the bubble shifted.
"Woah-"he quickly looked down and saw George push the bubble up.

"I'm bringing it a bit closer to surface so you don't need to hold your breath for long." George muttered through the water, bringing the bubble up to a certain level.

Dream just smiled, seeing George just made him feel happy... how could he get so lucky?? Dating a merman is so much more better then dating a human?- that makes sense right?

"I'm gonna pop the bubble now- hold your breath." George tapped the top of the bubble, getting dreams attention.

Dream nodded- doing as George said and held his breath.

George quickly popped the bubble, swimming down to grab Dream.
"Cmon-" he carried the individual up towards the surface, holding him by under his arms.

He quickly brought him and Dream too the surface.

Once they emerged from out of the water, Dream took in a deep breath.

"Holy- shit." Dream laughed- taking in deep breaths.
"That was amazing." He looked over at George with a smile growing across his face.

George smiled- but before he could say anything..

A rock got flicked into his face- making him wince.

George winced before dipping into the water- hiding from the rock- why did he always get a rock flicked into his face??? Every fucking time.

Dream quickly looked over- instantly making awkward eye contact with Sapnap.
"Uhh..." oh shit.

Sapnap blinked, crouching down infront of the water... he's alive..?
"Oh- so he didn't kill you-" he mumbled quietly.