🌊49🌊

I asked the discord if they wanted to do this, and they said yes sooo..

Fluff and wholesome mer shit

-

Hali giggled as he swam in circles, enjoying his time in the water.
"Yay!"

George was laying on a rock, sun bathing while his fin dipped into the water.

Dream stared at hali, what in the fuck was he supposed to do.... He doesn't know how to teach a mer pup to hunt.
"George, I have no fucking clue what to do."

George glanced over.
"Just become a merman and help him." He hummed, smiling.
"It's easy.. quite easy."

Dream had an unimpressed look.
"Wowww.. really?? Who would have fucking guessed I could do that!" He looked back at hali.
"Idiot... I can't turn into one."

George had a happy hum.
"Technically you can." He yawned, stretching his arms.
"You just need the amulet."

Dream slowly turned to George.
"Excuse me." He blinked.
"What."

"Hm..?" George yawned, looking over as his tail was swaying side to side in the water.
"What...?" He rubbed his eyes.

"The amulet of the sea??? Is that what your talking about?!" Dreams eyes widened- how did George know of that??
"You know of it??!"

The amulet of the sea is an amulet once put on a human- they have the power to become a merman anytime they wear it.

It quite a strange object, the merfolk decided to use there magic to create it... while the were still trading- but they took them all away as the humans used the necklaces to kill mermaids and merman.

"Mhm.." George stretched, slowly sliding into the water.
"Who wouldn't know.. every pirates after it yet they have no clue where it is." He laid in the shallow waters, rolling around onto his back.
"Stolen away from dry shores.. at least that's what most think."

Dream straightened his back up, curious.. he's always wanted to see one- very well have one in his possession.

"It's hidden quite easily... as there multiple.. but I only know one cause I stole it from that market we went too... before I scratched your eye- Heh.." George hummed, enjoying ever whelming bliss of the water.
"I don't exactly know why you want it."

"Mama!" Hali doggy paddled over onto George's chest.

"WHAT?! WHERE?!" Dream quickly made his way over to George.
"You have one of them?!" He gasped.

"Yeah.. it's on the ship." George held hali up, smiling.
"If you want to become a merman for a bit anyway.... WAIT- YOU CAN BECOME A MERMAN!! You can swim with me and hali!"

Dream was hopeful for a moment until he realized something.
"I can't- you need mermaids tears.. sirens tear and mer blood." He sighed, shaking his head.
"Plus- it's risky.. and kinda freaks me out to think about.."

"And I have all three of those." George perked up, his smile growing happily.
"You can swim with me and hali! We can go hunt!"

Dream stood up.
"Alright then..Where- where's the amulet?!" He wanted to swim with them.. Maybe being a merman for an hour won't be so bad.

George was hesitant saying but he did.
"Under the windowsill bed.. don't take anything else." He scrunched his nose, sitting up.
"Okay?... some of those things are special."

Dream nodded before walking over, kissing George firmly on the cheek.
"I won't love, I'll be right back!" He smiled before lightly jogging off.
"I'll bring you some food back if I remember."