🌊13🌊

Warning// bad smut.

I'm sorry ;-;.

-

"Mmm..." George had a faint moan as Dreams hand trailed down his body.

"Do I have your consent to continue?" Dream glanced up at George, wanting to make sure he does.

George quickly nodded.
"Yes- you have my consent." He knew what that meant.

Dream nodded before his hand trailed down to the rim of George's boxers, playing with the rim of it.

George reached up and started buttoning Dreams shirt.. he wanted to see more of dream.

George soon pulled off Dreams shirt, uncovering his scarred body.
"Wow.." he trailed his fingers along his scars.

"Like what you see?" Dream tilted his head to the side, with a very apparent smirk.
"It's quite damaged.."

George nodded.
"Wow.. i Very much so.." he trailed his hands down Dreams body.
"Like what I see."

Dreams slid his thumb under George's boxers.
"I'm going to take off your boxers now.." he soon slowly started to take off George's boxers.
"Alright?"

George nodded again.
"Okay"

Soon Dream fully took off George's boxers, revealing his member.

George had a few faint blue scales on his waist., where the rim of his tail usually starts.

"So pretty.." Dream rested his hands on George's cheek as he leaned in for another kiss.
"Your are gorgeous.."

George had a faint giggle as Dream started to unbuckle his belt.

"You sure this is what you want Georgie" Dream wanted to make sure one last time.
"I just want to know."

George nodded.
"Mhm!" He hummed happily.

Dream soon slid off his pants, throwing them onto the floor.
"We don't have anything to use as lube..." he muttered.

George tilted his head.
"L-ube? What's that..?" He had no idea what lube was.

"Something that makes sex easier- and not hurt as much" dream tilted his head.
"It's a thick slimy substance.. I guess you could say."

"Can't we wing it..?" George tilted his head, mumbling softly.... He didn't realize yet his mistake.

"I guess we can, but it might hurt a little." Dream tilted George's chin up.
"Is that alright?" He hummed.

George nodded, humming.
"Yeah- I don't mind."

Dream chuckled as he aligned his member against George's hole.
"Don't worry Georgie~"

He soon slid his member in.

George gasped as he clutched the bedsheets more aggressively... he was not expecting that feeling.

Dream had a muffled groan.
"Jesus George- your so tight-" he had a faint gasp.

George just had a few whimpers of pleasure.
"That- feels weird-" he muffled.

Dream lightly began to thrust in and out, careful not to hurt George- due to it being his first time.

George had a few muffled moans.
"I..." he whimpered.
"Mhm-..."

Dream soon started to thrust faster, holding George's hips.

Eventually he hit against George's prostate, causing George to let out a fairly loud moan.

Dream quickly covered George's mouth.
"Shh.. we don't want the crew to hear us now." He whispered into George's ears, having a worried look.