🌊47🌊

Hali cried as Dream held him close, nuzzling into him.

Dream softly rubbed hali's cheek, calming him down.
"It's alright... your safe in here.." he held hali near his little tank.
"Here-"

Hali just clutched onto Dream, not wanting to go into the tank.
"No!" He refused to go into the tank.

Dream sighed, walking over to his chair.
"Alright hali." He sat down in his chair, maybe he could just put hali to sleep then rest him in the tank.

"GOD!" George walked in, wearing his pirate outfit.
"I should be tearing his fucking throat out!" He snapped, baring his fangs.
"I SHOULD DROWN HIM."

Dream glanced up and saw how angry George was.
"Calm down George." He spoke softly, lightly shaking his head.

"I SHOULD ATTACK HIM" George snapped- his fangs bared and his pupils like vertical lines.
"He shouldn't do that!" He spat.

"George, eyes." Dream pointed at his eye, George only got the vertical lines in his eyes when he was either mad, threatened or about to strike.

George perked up before rubbing his eyes.
"Sorry, I'm just mad." He blinked a few times before his eyes returned to normal.

"I am too.. trust me." Dream glanced at hali, softly rubbing his cheek- trying to get the smaller to sleep.
"I'd love to kill Punz- but I simply can't."

George nodded, staring at the ground.. he knew Dream couldn't- he's apart of the school.

After a few moments of awkward silence- George spoke up- looking over at the blonde pirate.

"Do you... do you think that they think I'm a monster..?" George glanced up at Dream, clutching his arms tightly.
"Everyone saw me lash out at Punz... and I got really mad."

"No- they won't think that." Dream shook his head, rubbing hali's back.
"They know you wouldn't have attacked without reason- they know you George."

George frowned before making his way over to his bed.
"I don't want to be hated-" he slid onto the bed.
"I didn't mean to trying a hurt him a lot-"

Dream lightly nodded before looking at his map- seeing the circled island.
"Jesus..." he mumbled.

"What is it?" George tilted his head, looking confused.
"What happened..?"

"Something I didn't want to see." Dream stared at the island, looking at all the pins.
"Skull shore cove."

"My old home?" George quickly made his way over to dream.
"Where you found me..?" He peaked over dreams shoulder, resting his hands on his back.

"Eh..more like.. stole..?" Dream anxiously looked at George, holding hali to his chest as he quiet down.
"Kidnapped...?"

George shook his head.
"I like to see it more like found." He lightly nudged dreams cheek.
"It makes me more happy to think of it like found."

Dream soon smiled.
"I should probably get rid of these pins-" he looked down at the map.
"I don't need them anymore.

"What are they for." George noticed a red pin.
"What's this one?" He poked it faintly.
"It's on an island."

"It's were supposedly the merman treasure is.. that's what I get from these pictures anyway." Dream used his spare hand to give George the strange book.
"It's the page with the black ribbon."