🌊21🌊

We need Dream and George angst..

Also!
I'm getting really close to 300 follows on twitch! And it would mean a lot if you guys can follow! You don't have too if you don't want too!

Twitch: SiLeNce_Atlaz

Now you can read the story

Dream quickly slid onto the ship, trying not to stumble over as he carried the merman.
"George- your so fucking heavy-" he tried to get a better grip on his lovers tail.

George just yawned.. as he rubbed his side with a faint whine..

Dream cocked a brow as he looked down.. seeing his white poet shirt have a faint red stain- that isn't his blood.
"George..???" He suddenly perked up...
"Are you okay??" He quickly started making his way towards the bedroom.

George had a small nod.
"Tired...." He whimpered.

Dream knew there was more, he slid them both into the cabin quarters, pushing the door closed behind him..
"Cmon- stay awake George.."

He quickly made his way over to the bed, placing the merman down on his bed.

"George, sit up." Dream covered George's tail with his blanket for when he changes back.

"Why..." George mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.. trying to sit up.
"I wanna lay down..."

"George sit up now." Dream quickly sat down next to the merman, unbuttoning the first few buttons of the poets shirt.

George whined and slowly sat himself up, wincing as he flinched his side.
"Dream- what are you doing.."

Dream quickly unbuttoned all the buttons and moved the two sides away from each other.. seeing the long cut along George's side.
"Why didn't you tell me." His eyes widened as he looked up at George.

"Is doesn't hurt..." George rubbed his eyes trying to button up his shirt.

Dream quickly moved George's hands away.
"Stop, I'm going to treat the wound."

George quickly shook his head- last time Dream treated a wound it hurt.
"No- it will hurt!" He whined as he shook his head.

"George your bleeding everywhere! It might be infected! What cut you??" Dream quickly reached over and grabbed two pieces of cloth..

"A harpoon... they threw it in the water and it nicked me..." George shifted back against the wall as his legs slowly changed back.
"I don't want you to treat it..."

"George- this can be a lot more serious then you think!" Dream tried walking over to George but George just moved away.

"No! It hurts!" George shook his head as he grabbed some boxers that were in the drawer next to him.. sliding them on with ease- he would run if he had too- he didn't want to bare the pain... especially on a bigger wound...

"I know it hurts but it will make you feel better.." Dream tried getting closer to George but he moved away.
"Stop moving away George I'm trying to help the pain go away!"

"No! You only hurt!" George shook his head as he slid in the corner of the bed.

Dreams expression soon dropped into a hurt one.
"What do you mean I only hurt??"

George just whimpered as he tucked his head to his knees... if it's one thing he hated.. it was pain... psychical pain..
"You- hurt." He felt tears prick his eyes...

"George- I don't hurt you-" Dream was quickly cut off by the merman.

"I help you.. I save you many times.. but you hurt me.." George rubbed his cheeks from the tears.. he couldn't keep in his thoughts anymore..