🌊69🌊

Dream sat down on a lounge chair, looking up.
"Is this place fine too sit?" He had to show respect too puffy cause first- technically she was his step mom- or adoption mom? Well whatever she is, he had to show her respect.
"Or someone where else..?"

"Here is fine, just sit." Puffy hummed, point down at the chair.
"We must speak shortly." She smiled.

More notorious pirate crews hate each other, whilst pirate captains show respect too one another.. as they all have gone through hell to be where they are.

George stayed close to dream, lightly whimpering.... He was scared.
"Where are we.." he looked over at Dream, whisper.
"Is it safe here."

Dream rested his hand on George's, nodding.

Puffy leaned against the wall, crossing her arms.
"Before we get onto topic- I am questioning.. this." She looked over at George, speaking firmly.
"What the fuck and how the fuck did this happen- you and.. uh.. what do you prefer to be called."

George looked down, he didn't want to answer that.

"His names George..I caught him since I was going after that treasure I spoke of- but then George and I started talking... cause uh- at first I thought he was a merman." Dream looked over at George, his smile growing.
"But then I got to know him and we grew close and I found out how much of a good person he is."

George anxiously shuffled around- how could this be fine... what about Sapnap and Karl..? The crew??? Are they okay??

Puffy shrugged-
"Well, George is rather... small?" She looked down at George.
"Is he a siren even? Or just merman."

"He's a hybrid, he is pretty small." Dream lightly chuckled.

George hissed, baring his fangs... he didn't like her offending him like that, it wasn't fair.
"I'm average!" He scrunched his nose.
"Sometimes.

"It's okay george- we are only teasing..she's trustworthy." Dream glanced at George, he can tell he's scared of her.
"You don't need to be scared of her."

"If I gave him food will he calm down." Puffy cocked a brow, flicking her hand in the air.
"We have squid and clam."

George quickly shut his mouth, perking up-
He likes squid.
"Okay." He smiled, he was hungry..

Dream slowly turned to George.
"Are you serious." He said firmly, having an unimpressed look.
"Food?! Your wanting to gain her trust because of food?!"

"Can I have the squid... please..?" George clutched the satchel.
"And a clam..?" He whispered quietly.
"I want some.."

Puffy nodded, soon leaving the room.. she need George to not stress as much.
"Of course." She smiled.

Dream lightly scoffed.
"Really?" He glanced at George, having an unimpressed look.
"You trust her because she's giving you food??"

George turned to dream and hissed.
(And for people that's confused- when George hisses, he hissed like a cat.)

"No hissing." Dream pointed at George, speaking firmly.
"I'm being nice too you, I haven't done anything wrong today."

George started to swat at dream- the one thing George hates.. is when people stop him from eating food when he's hungry.

"Hey!" Dream tried getting George to stop hitting him.
"Stop that!" He lightly chuckled.

"I want to go home.." George frowned, giving a sad look.
"I am scared of this place... but I'm hungry." He puffed his cheeks out.
"I want our date to continue- I was happy."