🌊25🌊

.: weird magic shit I don't know :.

George sat down, eating bits of his fish as everyone complimented him.

"Your so pretty!" Karl felt George's soft brunette hair.
"And how is your hair so soft!" He smiled.

"I brush it once a week." George mumbled, biting his cooked fish... he just wanted to eat

"Woah- your fangs are so sharp!" Tubbo watched as George bit into the fish with ease.

"I was born with sharp teeth to eat easier.. I guess?" George shrugged, licking the top of his fangs, seeing how sharp they were.

"You have two different colour eyes- is that a merman thing.. or a siren thing..?" Wilbur looked over at George, having his note book out, writing things down about George.

"No- I was just born with it." George shrugged again, trying to eat his fish in peace.
"I don't know why I only have it"

Dream watched in faint jealously, watching people compliment and touch him.. he wanted to be the only person that could do that to him.

He grumbled, leaning back against the log.

"Awww is someone jealous." Sapnap hummed, leaning next to Dream, poking his arm.

"This is unfair- I should be the one giving George compliments and making him happy." Dream crossed his arms, annoyed at the situation.
"Not everyone else."

He continued to watch George get compliments from everyone.

"Well- just go and save him- he clearly just wants to eat and sleep right now... worse case carry him back on the ship." Sapnap shrugged, nudging dreams shoulder.
"Have some alone time~"

"It's fine, I should probably head back to the ship too see if the mers are alright, I'll most likely crash out in my room." Dream sighed, standing up.
"George can hang out here for a bit- or sleep out here, I don't know"

"Alright." Sapnap nodded, standing up with Dream.
"I'll watch every body else then- since I'm the 'fIrsT mATe'

Dream nodded slightly before making his way towards the direction of the ship.

.: George POV :.

George continued getting random questions and he happily answered them.
"Yeah.. we do swim in packs but I don't.. Sirens and mermaids hate each other so they each have there own pack"

"So cool!" Ranboo gasped, smiling a bit.

"So your like- part fish right?" Tommy asked, tilting his head.
"Do you have sex with your tails or something..?" He flicked his hand up

George just looked at Tommy.
"Uh.. I wouldn't know..?" He cocked his head to the side.

"But then- how did you have sex wi-" Tommy was cut off when Sapnap covered his mouth.

"Okay that's enough from you." Sapnap had a sigh of relief, pushing Tommy back.
"Wilbur- I think Tommy needs a nap."

"WHAT" Tommy snapped, looking up at Sapnap.