🌊16🌊

Dream fluttered his eyes awake first, his face was still being squished by the merman's chest. 

Let's go...

George adjusted himself rubbing his chest against Dreams face as he faintly purred.
"Mhm."

Dream wrapped his arms around the mermaids waist.. this is comfortable... I want to stay like this forever..

"Dream...?" George mumbled as he got comfortable.. rubbing his chest once more on Dreams face.
"Are you awake."

"Morning love.." Dream mumbled as he was squished between George's chest.. heaven..

"Oh! Sorry!" George noticed he was laying on Dreams face.

"I don't mind." Dream mumbled..
"I don't mind at all.."

George smiled as he looked out the window.
"Oh.. it seems like there's-" as George was about to finish the ship violently shook causing them to fall off the bed.

The two groaned as they sat up.

"Oww..." George whined as Dream laid on top of him.. he was heavy.

"What the fuck..?" Dream groaned as he sat up, glancing around.. why did the boat shake so violently..
"What the hell?" He stood up and glanced around... he heard.. yelling and a storm..?
"Another storm?!"

George grumbled as he sat up.
"Huh? Another??" He furrowed his brows... I hate being in the tropical region... other then the warm waters part.

After a few moments Sapnap ran in.
"DREAM!" He panted, nearly slipping.

Dream quickly snapped over to Sapnap.
"What?!" He furrowed his brows.

"TOMMY FELL OFF THE SHIP!"

-

Everyone panicked as they tried stopping the ship, pulling the anchor down.

"TOMMY! HOLD ON!" Wilbur panicked as he gripped the edge of the boat.

Tommy was holding onto a rope that was barely holding.
"WILBUR!"

Dream quickly ran out of the captains quarters.
"Are the anchors down?!" He said firmly.

Wilbur quickly nodded.
"YES THEY ARE! WE NEED TO HELP HIM." He panicked, not taking his eyes off tommy.

"HEL-" Tommy was hit by an aggressive wave causing him to cut off.

"TOMMY!" Wilbur looked like he was about to hop over the railing.
"SHIT SHIT-" he said firmly.

"Wilbur stay back!" Sapnap held Wilbur back.

"NO! I HAVE TO GET HIM! HES MY BROTHER!" Wilbur tried tugging out of sapnaps grasp.

George quickly followed behind Dream.. confused about everything going on.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT." Dream tried to figure out what to do... he didn't know what to do.. this has never happpened before..

George looked confused as he glanced down in the water seeing tommy struggle..
"TOMMY!" He gasped.. if he was able to get in the water he can guide him to safety..
"Dream...?" he tugged on Dreams sleeve.. trying to tell him.

Dream just quickly looked around, trying to find something.
"Shit shit.." ignoring George accidentally as he panicked.

"Help him dream!" Wilbur turned over to Dream in a panic.. he wanted his brother back.
"Your the captain! Do something!"

Tommy was barley hanging on at this point.
"I'm Scared!" He cried out.

"I know! I know tommy! Just hang on!" Wilbur clutched the railing as he looked down at Tommy.
"We will help you!"