🌊9🌊

"Dream are you fucking serious?!" Sapnap sighed as he laid against the wheel.
"Dude!"

"Yes I am." Dream crossed his arms firmly.

"God, we can't keep stopping like this Dream- we need to get to manberg." Sapnap groaned as he turned towards Dream, he was done.
"We need the tank so we can get to the treasure."

"It's important sap, I promised him." Dream sighed as he looked down at the ground, he wasn't going to break his promise.

"You promised him?!?! Why?!" Sapnap pinched the bridge of his nose, quite annoyed.

"Please.. Sapnap can you just- take us to the closet island." Dream sighed again as he arms lowered to his side.

Sapnap sighed.
"Fine." He grumbled, gripping the steering wheel firmly.
"Whatever."

"Thank you Sapnap-" before Dream could continue he was quickly interrupted.

"Only if- I get to sleep in the captains quarters tonight." Sapnap had a faint smirk, looking over.

Dream froze- but George-
"Uhh-"

"You have two beds in the captains quarters don't you? I'll take the windowsill bed." Sapnap shrugged.

"But George-" Dream was interrupted once again.

"He can sleep on the floor or something" Sapnap lightly pointed to the ground.
"Or in the storage room." He shrugged.

Dream sighed, he was going to have to tell him at some point.
"George sleeps with me." He crossed his arms.

Sapnap cocked a brow.
"Uhh? Why? He doesn't have to be in the same room..?"

Dream grumbled slightly before answering.
"He's my boyfriend sapnap." He looked up at the sky.
"He stays with me."

Sapnaps eyes widened slightly.
"Excusie-" he blinked.
"Can you repeat that."

"He's my boyfriend." Dream stated again more firmly, looking down at Sapnap.

"Okay then-" Sapnap shrugged.
"You gotta introduce me later to him then." He didnt think Dream was serious.

"Alright, but let me know when we reach land." Dream slid his hands into his pockets making his way towards the stairs.. he thought Sapnap was fine with it.

"Aye aye captain Dreamie~" Sapnap chuckled, gripping the steering wheel firmly.

"Shut the fuck up." Dream flipped off Sapnap before walking down to lower deck.

~George POV~

George sat patiently on Dreams chair.. he was bored.

He decide too play with a few trinkets on Dreams Desk.

"Oooh." Dream noticed Dreams hat was sitting on the corner of the desk...
"He wouldn't mind if I just..." He grabbed dreams hat and put it on top of his head.. he was a bit big on him.

"Arr!" George joked as he pretend to be a pirate.

~Dream & George POV~

Dream slowly opened the door noticing the merman on his chair.. with his hat on.

"Arr!" Dream watched as george 'tried' to be a pirate.. he was happy.