🌊4🌊

Dream leaned outside of the storage room as he listened to the merman cried... that's all he's been doing for hours.
"Shit..." he mumbled.

"Oi! Captain!" Sapnap called out as he walked over to Dream.

Dream glanced up at Sapnap.
"Hello Sapnap." He mumbled.

"We've made it to the closes island- there's a small fresh water pool in the centre of the island." Sapnap yawned, stretching his arms up.

"Good, I can take the merman over there while you, wilbur and tommy can fill it up." Dream nodded.

"Fuckkk- fine, but I get to sleep in later." Sapnap groaned as he walked over to get a bucket.

Dream had a light nod.
"Fair enough- now if you may excuse me I have to go get a merman." He mumbled.

~George and Dream POV~

It's been a few hours since him and dreams argument.
"Stupid fucking pirate."

"That's not very nice." Dream soon walked into the storage room.

George scoffed as he looked away from him.
"What did I say about leaving me alone" he mumbled.

"Yeah well I'm pretty you also want fresh water in your tank, correct." Dream crossed his arms as he stood in the storage room door way.

George just stayed silent, he knew he needed the fresh water.

"So you either chose to let me help you and let me replace the water in your tank or you can sit in the disgusting tank for another week or so until we get to manberg." Dream soon leaned against the door frame.

George thought for a moment.
"Fine.."

Dream soon walked over to the merman,
Scooping his arm under his thin torso and blue scaly tail.

George jolted as he was pulled out of the small tank.

"Don't try anything funny or I will not hesitate to kill you." Dream carried the merman out of the storage room.
"Come on."

"Where are you taking me." George's breath hitched as he looked around confused why he left the tank.

"Well since we have to empty, clean and refill the tank, I'm going to take you to a little pond in the middle of the island."
Dream had a firm grip on the merman, making sure he doesn't escape.

George just stayed silent, he knew he couldn't swim with his damage tail-

.: Time Skip when there on the island :.

Dream stepped into the forest, stumbling on the few twigs wrapping around his ankles as he walked.
"Jesus"

"You know you can be more careful where you step." George scoffed as twigs and leaves got caught in his hair

"Just shut the fuck up" Dream pushed through at the vines and twigs through the forest.

"Ow-" a twig slapped george right in the face.

"Ow- are we almost there?! I'm sick of these stupid things" George rubbed his forehead as he smacked away the branches.

"Stop complaining." Dream scoffed as he continued walking.
"Your not the other getting hit with sticks"