🌊67🌊

Eeeeee

George smiled, walking along the forest path.
"Cmon! I wanna show you!" He looked back at Dream, seeing him struggle in a bunch of bushes.
"Hurry up!"

"Sorry- I'm not used to forests-" Dream caught up to George, grumbling.
"God I hate forests" he snapped to himself, looking around.
"Hold on George!"

The two kept walking for about 3 to 4 more minutes, finally making it to the destination.

"Oh! We are here!" George quickly pushed through the bushes, disappearing.
"In here." He giggled.

"Wait! Hold on!" Dream quickly followed George into the space.
"I'm... here.." his eyes widened.
"Holy.."

Dreams eyes widened, watching George walk up to the water

"Holy shit..." he stared at the brunette.. he was- wow.
"You.."

George stood at the edge of the lagoon, his smile growing.
"I thought this place might be perfect for our date" he turned to dream, his smile growing happily.
"What do you think? Spending the night together here would be nice."

"It's perfect." Dream walked up to George, kissing the brunettes cheek.
"I'm guessing since it's a lagoon, you want to swim?" He knew that George wanted to swim.

George lightly nodded.
"Will you Swim with me then- please..?" He interlocked just fingers together, speaking softly.
"Unless you have other plans- then I want to do that first!"

"Well- I had a few." Dream lightly chuckled.
"But swimming was one of the last ones." He felt his pocket quickly.
"So it's easier to do the others."

"What are they?" George quickly turning to Dream, his smile growing.
"I'd like too know." He wanted to make sure he didn't mess anything up.
"So I know not to mess them up!"

"Well- we still haven't eaten yet.. so we can catch some fish and I can cook" Dream stood next to the water, his smile growing.. maybe tonight is a goodnight to ask.
"If that's alright."

George quickly nodded, looking up at the moonlit night.
"Yeah, I like that!" He stared at the sky.
"Wow.. I haven't gotten a nice view like this for awhile.."

"Is that so?" Dream chuckled, reaching into his pocket, maybe right now is a good time.
"It is rare for a night like this." He pulled out a small box, hopefully George would understand- if not, he wouldn't mind explaining it to George.

George was staring up at the sky..

Dream was about to lower himself down on one knee- but before he did, George spoke before him.

"The last time I saw the moon like this was when you technically took me from skull shore.." George spoke softly, not knowing how to explain it.
"That was a strange day for me." He hummed.
"It was strange."