🌊72🌊

George hid in the corner of the room... he was scared... he was alone-

He held out the small ring Dream had proposed to him with, frowning as he missed Dream.

George shuffled around, adjusting himself in the corner.. hearing a noise.
"They are safe now... I hope." He whispered.
"I really miss you.. I'm sorry."

"Aww, is the fishie crying In the corner."

George looked over at the door, seeing some random person staring at him.. he was quite confused... why were they staring..? He didn't do anything.

Before the man spoke, someone else did.

"Get the fuck out of here, don't treat our guest like that."

George watched as the individual scattered away.... He didn't do anything wrong.

"Sorry." The man walked in, wearing an elegant red trench coat with gold engravings.
"We didn't mean to hurt or scare you."

George glared up, scrunching his nose... he knew who this man was.. he has pink hair to is must be.

"Your name is.. George? Was it?" Techno crouched down not too far from George.
"Dream was protecting you, correct...? Because your a merman"

George said not a word, tucking himself into the corner..... when we was first placed in here, he was told not to speak or Dream would die.

"Don't worry, i won't hurt you." Techno sighed, shaking his head.
"I just want too talk to you." He stared at George.
"You can speak."

George thought for a minute before speaking a different language- atlantian... saying a few random words... he didn't know atlantian only a few words.

Techno cocked a brow before lightly chuckling.
"Your atlantian is terrible." He shook his head before saying a few words back, saying the he sucks at atlantian in atlantian.

George's eyes widened, how the fuck.
"How do you know atlantian..." he whispered quietly, utterly scared at this point.

"I just do, now answer my question.. has dream been protecting you." Techno spoke calmly, too get answers he has to be calm.
"And why..?"

George lightly nodded, looking down.. he was scared of this man.

"Why." Techno squinted his eyes.
"What does he want, that treasure?" He wanted to take what Dream wanted most.
"Is that why."

George was scared to tell the truth.
"I don't know.. I don't want people hurt." He sniffled, rubbing his eyes.
"I'll be the cause of it."

"No one will get hurt" techno needed to know.

"Me.. and him are.. or- were.. together." George flinched his head down, afraid what techno will do.
"It's against your rules here, so we keep it hidden.."

Techno rolled his eyes.
"Of course that fucker is gay." He pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Why him?! He's not even handsome?!.. never mind."

George kept silent, whimpering.

"He probably took you for the treasure, did he not." Techno just needed these questions.
"That's what he's after... not a lover."

"No" George shook his head, tilting it too the side.
"He and I love each other.. he saved me, I accidentally broke a tree branch and he found me." He just need to.. lie- a little.. techno can't know.

Techno was so puzzled just by that sentence.. excuse me..?
"How.. how did-" he's a merman.. how did he break a branch.
"Excuse me."

"At a cove I was swimming and my tail got caught because there was an old rusty wire trap on the water.." George looked down at the scar on his ankles.
"I got scared and swam... cause Dream and his crew were there so I swam very fast, breaking the branch the wire was on and started swimming very fast." He tilted his head.

Techno squinted his eyes... this story was strange.

"But the branch got caught on a few faint picks and Dream tried cutting the wire but stabbed my tail." George pointed at the scar.
"I then passed out of blood loss from my tail cause the wire and Dream brought me to the ship and fixed my tail." He smiled, remembering all the good and bad moments.
"Then he told me about a treasure and how he used to want it but decided to travel around."

Techno soon fully sat down.
"Pft.. sounds like bullshit, dreams a greedy person- he doesn't care who he hurts." He started cackling.
"Why do you think I tried to kill him."

George scrunched his nose, that's a lie.
"He tried to protect me." He perked up.
"He fought."

"Dreams fighting days are over, he used to be good at it, strong, brave, and used to pack a punch.. now he relies on mental power yet he loses it whilst fighting." Techno held up a small item, a small jar glowing green with a string around it.
"This is his fighting spirit, why do you think he's so unlucky fighting."

George was puzzled, staring at the jar.
"Looks like glowy dust." He blinked.

"I used a curse on your beloved boyfriend, I took dreams fighting spirit as my own went I blasted him with the gunpowder barrel.. whilst he was distracted I used a book of dark spells and took it." Techno shook the bottle.
"Now it's mine to use and I'm not more powerful then him and his stupid fucking crew."

George's eyes widened.. Dream doesn't even know.
"But." He looked up, wanting to know why.

"That's enough questions for one day." Techno stood up, walking away.
"I will be back soon, it's getting late.. you should sleep if we are heading for the treasure."

"I thought.. I was going to Schlatt.." George felt his stomach drop.
"But."

"No, we already sent him a message both of you are dead... we just needed you for the treasure.. since we need a sacrifice." Techno glared back at George, having a serious look.

George let out a small yelp, nearly about to cry.

"I'm joking, we need your blood and tears." Techno lightly chuckled.
"Now.. you are no longer allowed to speak." He left, closing the door behind him.

George's gaze softened, turning over at the jar with an alive fish.... Apparently they thought he needed a friend.
"Hello.." he whispered quietly, scooting over to it.
"I'm George."

The fish swam frantically, afraid George is going to eat him.

"I won't eat you... but I need your help.." George had a worried look, lightly tapping the jar for its attention.
"Do you understand me..?" He frowned.
"I really hope so cause it's important."

The fish swam up to George, tilting its head.. or well.. Body.

"Can you send a message to my boyfriend... it's really important cause it can hurt a lot of people if you don't." George whispered, having a desperate look... he just needed it too agree then he can use a siren ability.

The fish swam up and down, agreeing.

George smiled, carefully picking up the jar and walking over to the tiny window.. it was too small to get through.
"Find the flag with the green flag and smile.. tell them technos going for the treasure.." he quickly took the fish out, bumping it with his nose before tossing it out the window.
"Find the baby mer named hali, he will understand you..... or eat you-"

Hopefully it worked.. now the fish will go after its target until it dies or finds the place.

George soon began to tear up.
"I'm scared.." he slowly curled back up in the cold corner.
"I need help.."

He knew it wasn't safe for Dream... but he was scared- he didn't want to do this.

"Please work."

Total word count: 1261