🌊18🌊

Babiessss

George hummed as he swam up to the island.
"Dream, we are here." He hummed.

"Mhm." Dream nodded, he was too busy thinking of other ways to tell George he loves him.
"I think you deserve something for saving me." He fluffed George's wet hair.

George just glanced over at Dream confused.
"I don't need anything." He smiled.. as long as Dream is alive, he's happy.

Dream rested his hand on George's chest.
"Yes I know but I owe you something.." he tilted his head.

George just looked confused as he swam in place.

"Once we get back on the boat, let's have a bit of me and you time.." Dream had a faint smile, humming softly,.

It instantly clicked in George's mind.

"You mean-!" George perked up as he swam.

Dream nodded.
"Yes George, you can have grapes." He faintly wheezed.

George gasped.
"Okay!" He quickly swam to the island.. near a small rocky, sandy beach.
"Here.." he got close enough for Dream to walk.

dream let go of George back and dropped into the water.
"Oh- shit-" he fell backwards into the water.

George just started laughing as he watch Dream pop back out of the water, gasping faintly.

"FUCK." Dream wiped the water off his face.
"My legs are still tied." He laughed.

"Here." George easily cut the rope, letting Dreams legs be free.

Dream soon stood up.
"God that feels so much better!" He water was about up to his torso.

George just rolled his eyes, swiping his tail under Dreams legs, causing him to fall again.

Dream fell backwards into the water again.

George just chuckled as he circled around Dream, just too give off that.. spooky vibe... some hiding in the shallow waters behind.

Dream soon stood back up.
"Do that one more time I- dare you...?" He looked around and George was gone.
"George?"

George basically grabbed Dream from behind, pulling him down in the water.

"GAH-" Dream jumped as he was pulled into George's grasp.. he didn't fully submerge, only up to his upper chest.

George giggled as he floated, spooning Dream in his arms.
"Boo." He laughed.

Dream just looked unimpressed.. first of all he should be the one spooning George and second..
"That wasn't funny."

"Yes it was." George nuzzled Dreams cheek as he faintly move them both towards shallow waters.

"I should be the one spooning you.. not being the little spoon." Dream grumbled as he leaned into George's chest.

"It's much easier if I hold you like this.. I'm bigger in my merman form.." George wrapped his tail faintly around Dreams legs.
"And your small."

"Yeah but I'm the manly one." Dream grumbled in annoyance as George rested against a rock in the shallow waters.

"Dream- I am far more stronger then you are.." George faintly chuckled as he rested his head on dreams shoulder.
"I could easily kill you if I wanted too.. but I love you too much to do so..." he hummed.