🌊6🌊

Just to explain in this story Sapnap cares about Dream as a brother! Since they basically grew up together and are really close to each other.

He doesn't trust George cause he's afraid he's going to kill him since they kidnapped him and mermaids can be dangerous creatures, there known for sinking down ships..

Especially sirens.

Also we gonna speed run this.

-

Sapnap didn't trust the merman, not one bit, he didn't want him going near his best friend.

He didn't want to lose his brother.

"I swear to god if this fucker is dead." Sapnap kicked a rock as he walked through the forest.
"I am going to kill that fucking fish." He stepped through the puddles, getting all muddy.

He cares about Dream, he was like a brother to him, They have always been there for each other, through thick and thin.

Sapnap continued walking and came to a halt as he saw Dream laying in the water.
"Shit shit shit-" he mumbled as he soon quietly ran Over to Dream.

He quickly stopped as his eyes widened.

The merman was laying across dreams chest, nudging his head into dreams neck.

"What the fuck-" he blinked.. what was the merman doing?!, he knew Dream wouldn't have let the merman do this.
"Get off him-" he tried pushing the merman off Dream.

The merman just lightly shrugged..
"Go away..." he mumbled.

Sapnaps had an unimpressed look on his face..
He didn't care for the merman.

He stood up, standing over the two.

If the merman wouldn't get off him peacefully, he is forcefully going to kick him off.

Sapnap stepped into the water gaining enough force to kick the merman.. he didn't know if Dream was serious or not for calling this- thing..his friend.

He soon kicked the merman with all his force, booting him off of Dream.

That caused Dream and George to both wake up.

~Sapnap & Dream POV~

George yelped as he was kicked into the water..

"What we're you doing on top of Dream!" Sapnap yelled as he pulled a flintlock out of his holster, pointing it at George.

Dream groaned as he woke up, noticing George was gone.
"SAPNAP?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He looked over Sapnap, clearly pissed.

George poked his head out of the water, clutching his side.
"What...." He mumbled with a light whimper.

"Why were you on top of Dream!" Sapnap gritted his teeth.

Dreams eyes widened as he noticed the flintlock.
"SAPNAP! CALM THE FUCK DOWN." He pushed the flintlock down.

"WH- He was literally on top of you!" Sapnap looked at Dream confused.

"He was scared Sapnap!" Dream stood up, out of the water.
"He was terrified of the lightning! I was only trying to comfort him!"

Sapnap gritted his teeth.
"We can't trust him! He's just using you so he could escape!" He snapped:

"Sapnap! He was scared! Remember when you were scared of lightning?!" Dream pointed to sapnaps chest, trying to prove a point.
"He's scared!"

George whimpered as he lowered into the water, the yelling made him kind of panicked.