🌊10🌊

Dream carefully held George to his chest as he walked along the sand.

"Ewww.." George gagged as he saw the dried up kelp on the beach.
"Gross!"

"Why are you saying ew?? You literally swam in this stuff." Dream chuckled as he stepped over the kelp.

"Doesn't mean I like it!! It's gross!!" George lifted his legs up, away from the kelp.

Dream rolled his eyes as he held George higher up.
"We should have probably found you some pants." He glanced down at the merman's bare legs.

"P-ants??" George furrowed his brows.. he did not know what that was.

Dream sighed.
"It's something to cover your legs." He continued forward.
"So your not naked.

"I don't want to wear pants, I want my tail back." George shook his head.

"I know, the walk isn't much further.." Dream glanced up as he pushed through the bushes.

Soon they came upon a very large cove with a large waterfall.

(This is a reference photo & there's also a river connected to the sea )

George smiled as he saw the cove.
"Woah..." he was lost in awe of wonder.
"It's so pretty..."

"Mhm." Dream nodded as the arrived on the upper part of the cove.. he was a bit nervous letting George swim in the deeper part.. mostly cause of the creatures in there.
"Here..." he lowered george near the edge of the water.

George was quick to try and take off his shirt.. but- he couldn't..
"Dang it..." he fiddled with the buttons as much as he could.

Dream watched as George struggled.
"Uhh? You good?" He adjusted his trench coat sleeve.

"I can't get these things to undo.." George whined as he tugged on his shirt.

Dream sighed as he walked back over to George.
"I'll help you unbutton the shirt." He crouched down infront of the merman.

"Please." George begged.. he wanted to swim.

Dream nodded before slowly undoing his shirt.
"Once I finish the last button- give me a chance to look away-" before he could finish George had already taken off the shirt.
"Okay-" he quickly turned around- he wanted George to have his own privacy.

"Sorry.." George muttered as he looked in the water.
"I'm just eager to get into the water..."

"It's fine-" Dream rested his arms on his head, looking up at the sky.