🌊22🌊

Sorry this part took so long to post, I've be procrastinating

George winced as Dream carried him onto the ship.. and oh lord.. his side started to hurt really bad.. the salt water was finally affecting it.

"Dream- it really hurts.." George whined as he nuzzled into the pirates chest.. trying not to make any sudden movements, he didn't want to make a deeper gash then there already was.

"The cold water probably numbed it for awhile- and I guess since your getting warmer.. your starting too feel the pain." Dream glanced around as he quickly made his way into the captains quarters..
"Cmon- we need to get it patched up..."

George just winced as he gripped his side- maybe it was more serious then he thought...

Dream quickly rested George onto his bed..
"Unbutton your shirt while I go get supplies from the storage room.." he quickly picked up a small empty crate to hold supplies in.

George whined as he forced himself to sit up.
"Can you- bring the mers..?" He didn't exactly- want to be completely alone as Dream cleaned his side..

"Of course- now DONT make any sudden moves.." Dream turned and made his way out of the captains quarters.

.: George POV :.

George whined as he unbutton his shirt, looking at the long cut on his side- yeah.. maybe he should have just let Dream taken care of it instead of being a bitch..

He frowned as he stared at the cut.. it was red.. and very swollen.. it must have gotten infected....

Dream probably thinks he's ugly now due to the scar.. fuck.... It ruins his slim body...

"I'm back darling-" Dream walked in holding the box.. it was filled with supplies.. and mers..

They squeaked happily as they saw George- heli on the other hand was clinging to the top of Dreams head.. of course.

"It hurts." George whimpered as he laid back down.. turning to his side and letting the wound face up.

"I know- but it will feel better after.." Dream sat down next to george.
"Now- get off me." He tried pulling off heli..but he just held on..
"Little fuck." He grumbled.. heli just gripped onto Dreams forehead.

Dream just picked the other four mers and placed them on the bed next to george- he probably needs something to comfort him..

The mers just squeaked as George quickly hugged them.. they were happy- even though this was totally weird- ehhh- he's needs them.

As George was distracted- Dream decided to get everything ready... pouring the whiskey on the clean cloth.

This is going to hurt.. a lot-

George happily chuckled as beach kneaded his cheek.. ignoring the cut on his side- Atleast it's not lethally bleeding him too death..

"George-" Dream said hesitantly as he held up the cloth, god- I'm going to have to get him some grapes after this.
"I'm going to clean your cut now.."

George whined as he held the mers close.. he knows how much this is going too hurt.
"Okay..." he mumbled.

Dream moved George's shirt out of the way completely and with a bit of hesitation.. he put the cloth on George's wound, pressing it down and letting the whiskey seep into the cut.