🌊64🌊

Dream quickly backed up as he watched the water violently thrash.
"What the fuck?!" He was scared to go into the water-
"Fuck.."

After about 3-4 minutes of the water thrashing- it stopped- the water soon calming.

Dream stood in waist deep waters- staring at where the merman was.. confused.
"What the fuck.." he mumbled, holding his dagger.
"What did I just watch."

He stared off- soon feeling something firm slide along his leg.

Dream was about to stab down- until he felt the individual slide between his legs, laying on the sandy floor... he instantly knew who it was.
"George..?" He tilted his head.
"Is that you..?"

George poked his head up, glaring over at where the merman was.

"George..?" Dream was about to touch George until he hissed- George never hisses unless it's bad.
"Okay- no touch." He pulled his hand back.

George had an angry look, curling his tail around Dream leg.
"Leave." He said firmly, snapping.

Dream was confused if george was talking to him or not.
"George..? Are you ok-"

George hissed again- watching the merman peak from the water- covered in claw marks.
"Leave." He spat again
"Now! I'm not asking again!"

The merman looked pissed-
"I'm going to fucking kill you for that!" He spat, baring his fangs.
"You fucking fishy hybrid!"

The mer was about to attack- but George lunged at him- tackling him back in the water before attacking the mer.
(Cat fight)

George started clawing the mer as he pushed him into the water.
"Shut up!" He spat."

Dream stared as George fought the other merman- as much as he wanted to help.. there was no way he was intervening..
"Uh- I'll just.. I'll just stand here when you need me-" he could tell George was winning the fight.
"I'll just cheer you on-"

After a few moments- Sapnap and Karl ran over- looking at the fight take place.

"George!" Sapnaps eyes widened- but before he went to stop the fight, Dream stopped him.
"Wh-" he was confused when he got stopped.

"Just.. let him take his anger out." Dream held his hand against sapnaps chest.
"Unless you want to be attacked." He glanced at Sapnap.
"Then go ahead."

"Fair- I'll let him.. take his anger out-" Sapnap watched as the two fought.. he didn't know how to feel about this.
"I'm not being hurt." He stepped back.

Karl blinked- shocked as George fought the larger merman..

George continued to claw the merman- not giving him a chance to attack back.
"Your hurt me! And you tried to hurt Dream and my friends!" He was furious.
"I will never forgive you!"

"Your deserved it!" The merman hissed back- but before he attacked- George quickly ducked and bit down on the merman's throat, digging his fangs as he crushed his throat.

The merman choked- trying to get George off him.
"Let- go!" He clawed George as he tried to pull him off.

George used all his force to bite down and rip out the mer throats, blood dripping from his maw as he backed up.

The three stared at George.

"Damn- what a mouth." Sapnap shivered- picturing a thought he didn't want.
"You definitely don't want head from him" he nudged Dream.

Dreams face burned red as he turned and punched Sapnap in the gut.
"You keep your fuckin mouth shut." He didn't want to know.
"You will keep your mouth shut." He repeated.