🌊11🌊

.:Morning:.

Dream fluttered his eyes awake.
"Ow.." his back was killing him... I shouldn't have slept on the ground..

As he was about to get up he felt something shuffle beneath his arm.

He is quick to looked down and see George.. in his.. trench coat..?.... All snuggled up.

Okay- sorry back.. your going to need to suffer some more.

Dream laid back down, pulling George into his arms... he came back.. he didn't leave.

"Mm.. Dream?" George yawned as he glanced up with his tired eyes.

"Morning beautiful." Dream smiled.

George looked at Dream unimpressed.
"I'm going back in the water" he tried to get out of Dreams grasp.
"I'm taking your trench coat with me,"

Dream tightened his arms around George, making sure he doesn't leave.
"Do you not like it when I call you beautiful~" he cooed.

"Stopp." George looked away from Dream, flustered.
"I just woke up! I don't wanna hear your little jokes."

"What if I call you adorable~" Dream tilted George's gaze back towards him.
"Or cute~" he just wanted to annoy George.

George covered his face with his sleeve paws.

"No no, I want to see your gorgeous looking face~" Dream slowly lowered George's hands out of his Face.

George's face was burning red.

"Are you not used to being complimented?" Dream Tilted his head to the side, humming softly.

George shook his head.. he never had anyone around to compliment him.

"Well expect a lot of compliments." Dream smiled as he moved a few strands out of the merman's face.

George smiled as he snuggled into dream, sliding himself on top of his chest.

Dream chuckled as he wrapped his arms around George's waist, circling his thumb against his lower back.

"So, when did you put my trench coat on?" Dream glanced down at his trench coat.

"It got cold.." George mumbled as he adjusted the trench coat, making it more comfortable
"So I took it."

"Pfft." Dream tried to hold in a laugh.
"Well when do I get it back?" He hummed.

"Mmm... I'm thinking of keeping it, it's comfortable" George yawned as he looked up at Dream.
"Besides I think I look hotter in it."

Dream scoffed.
"Excuse me? That's my trench coat."

"And? I'm your boyfriend as well, so what's mine is yours and what yours is mine~" George adjusted himself on dreams chest, sticking his tongue out.

"Not my trench coat!" Dream rested his hands on George's hips.
"That's mine!"

"Too bad." George sat up slightly, cupping dreams cheeks.
"Just admit I look better in it~"

Dream grumbled slightly.
"Yes you do but I need my trench coat." He hummed.

"That's all you had to say." George smiled before pulling Dream in and giving him a passionate kiss.

Dream pressed into the salty kiss as his hands trailed up to the back of George's head.

"Mhmm..." George muffled as he leaned down on Dream.