🌊23🌊

Dream held George against his chest as he looked out the window, letting the smaller sleep on his chest... he felt bad.

He's been a real fuck up recently.. he's just been so- confused.. and such a dumbass towards George.

George just yawned as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.
"Where are we going now..." he mumbled, looking out the window with curiosity.

"We should be stopping near an island soon." Dream kept his gaze out the window, speaking softly towards the mer.
"We need a break before another storm hits."

"Will I be able to swim..?" George looked up at Dream happily, gasping a little... he's been dying to swim recently.

"Depends how your side heals.." Dream rested his hand lightly on George's side, grazing his thumb over the bandage- he should have been mindful when he took George out.

"I hope it's healed by then.." George smiled, resting his head on dreams chest.
"I wanna cuddle in the ocean again.. and swim."

Dream had a small wheeze-remembering those past events of that night- a lot did happen.
"A lot happened that night."

"Mhm." George nodded softly.
"Hopefully I can!" He patted his feet against the window.

.: Time Skip :. On the island.

George pouted as he sat on the sand, looking out at the cove... He was pissed off at Dream.

"Cmon George- it's for your own good-" Dream gently placed his trench coat on George's shoulders, trying to keep him from being sun burnt.

"I hope you die." George spat, glaring at the water as he settled into the trench coat... Dream was being an ass.

Dream wasn't letting George go swimming because his side could get infected... George didn't take the news well.

"Oh come on, George- would you rather your side get infected." Dream crossed his arms, walking over to the water, kicking the sand.

"Yes." George grumbled, using dreams trench coat as a hood.

Dream rolled his eyes before stepping into the water.
"What a shame you can't swim, I really want to go for a swim." He looked in the fairly large cove, surrounded by rocks and trees.. with a large waterfall pooling from the rocks.

George just hissed faintly at Dream.
"Your a bitch." He finally cussed.. he never wanted to swim when he was in the water.

Dreams eyes widened faintly as he turned back to George- did he just cuss at me.
"Did you just- cuss-..at me..?" He wasn't made- just more impressed.

George just hissed at Dream, he himself was pissed off at Dream.. he got to go in the water and have fun, then mock him about it... while he has to sit on the sand.

"Holy shit- you actually finally swore!" Dream walked back over at George, cupping his cheeks, softly.

George just faintly growled at Dream.. he didn't want to deal with his bullshit right now.

"I'm so proud." Dream rubbed his cheek against George's happily.. George was still pissed off growling at him.

"Fins off." George tried moving Dream away- but Dream wrapped his arms around him, pinning his arms down.

"Jokes on you- I don't have any fins." Dream gently pulled George down onto the sand, hugging him firmly.

George just huffed, letting Dream cuddle him.
"I want to swim!" He whined, reaching for the water, trying to touch it with his toes.
"I'll just use one of my tears to heal my wound.." he sighed to himself.