🌊33🌊

George stood behind dream, anxious.
"I'm afraid... what if they don't like me..?" He frowned.. playing with hali in his hands.

"They do like you george- ponk is an example of it." Dream glanced over his shoulders.
"Plus- Sam and Wilbur wouldn't have told me what was happening if they hated you." He turned and pat George on the head.

Hali reached his arms up, he wanted attention as well.
"Da!" He eventually grabbed dreams arm, pulling his hand down to his head.
"Pat."

Dream chuckled, patting the top of Hali's head.
"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you" he smiled softly.
"Clingy"

Hali lightly purred into dreams hand, nudging his head up into the pat.
"Happy"

"Your like a cat and it's so weird" Dream softly chuckled, he liked hali... the son he never had.
"We should hurry- in case breakfast gets cold."

George nodded softly.
"Cmon hali." He nuzzled hali, placing a few faint kisses.

"Ma!" Hali grabbed George's chin, nuzzling him.
"Mama!

George had an unimpressed look-
"No- not mama" he shook his head.
"Dada"

Hali shook his head, not dad.
"Mama" he nuzzled into George's chest.

Dream broke into a small wheeze.
"I guess your a mother now" he cackled- it amused him that hali called him mama.

George grumbled under his breath.
"Let's just go." He walked past Dream, making his way towards the stairs.
"I'm not arguing with hali now"

"Mama." Hali cuddled into the trench coat.

They two carefully walked down towards the lower deck- until George carefully stopped.

George hesitantly peaked around the corner, seeing most of the crew talking and holding stuff.
"Oh.." he mumbled quietly.

"It's alright." Dream walked up behind george, resting his hands on his hips.
"Your okay"

"What if they don't like me.." George took a step back into dreams chest.. instantly getting anxiety.
"I'm afraid.."

"It's okay.. trust me." Dream kissed the back of George's neck, resting his head on George'a.
"You can wait on deck while we bring everything out."

George nodded, that would be better.
"Please.. I would like to look at the ocean.." he smiled.

Hali was biting dreams trench coat, clawing it.

"Don't bite that." Dream flicked hali's forehead.
"Bad"

.: George POV :. 

George stood on upper deck, looking out at the bright blue ocean.
"Pretty..." he smiled.

The boat was still well....parked?

Near the island Dream and him reunited on.

Hali was kneading George's chest.
"Mama?" He glanced up, wanting attention.

"It's not mama-" George shook his head.
"It's dada-" he puffed his cheeks out, looking at the kit with annoyance.
"Dada"

Hali looked like he was gonna cry- he was starting to sniffle and get upset.
"No mama..?" He whined.