🌊50🌊

Dream looked around, fascinated by everything he saw.. wow.. he was- a merman... an actual fucking swimming merman.

George swam around Dream, he was all happy and giddy that Dream was a merman- he gets to swim! Hunt and cuddle with him! Under water!

"God- if the crew found out about this- I'd be dead." Dream had a small sigh, shaking his head.
"A dead man walkin- Err.. swimming?"

"Yes, but you can swim! With me and hali." George soon swam next to Dream.
"Wait where is hali." He glanced around.
"Haliii...?"

"Biting my fin." Dream continued swimming at a slow pace.
"He has been for about 5 minutes." He glanced back.

George quickly looked over, seeing the small baby mer holding onto dreams tail- nuzzling and biting one of his fins.
"Aw." He smiled.

Dream looked down at the sandy floor.
"So, what are we supposed to look for..?" He cocked a brow.
"I don't know what merman eat! I know grapes and fish- that's it."

George glanced around before seeing an object in the sand.
"Anything really- whatever is alive and good to eat.. we are here to teach hali." He dug in the sand, picking up a clam.
"Hali, come here.

Hali let go of dreams tail, swimming over to George.
"Mama!" He held his hands out, wanting a snack..

"Are you hungry..?" George turned to hali, this was the first step to teaching hali.
"There are clams."

Hali nodded looking at the clam, tapping it with his small hands, trying to open it.

"You gotta find one of these hali.. you need to learn to hunt for food." George held the clam up, away from hali.
"Go look for one, your dad will help you"

Hali whined, nodding... he did have to learn after all- even if it was cruel.

"Don't worry.. your dad will get you some delicious grapes!" George nuzzled Hali's forehead.

"What??? Me??" Dream barely even knew how to fucking swim.. how was he supposed to teach a mer to find a clam.
"I have to hunt?!"

"Well.. I need to find somewhere cozy for us to sleep." George smiled, swimming over to Dream.
"I won't be far... only over there." He pointed.

Dream was hesitant but nodded.
"Alright." He carefully picked up hali, holding him up.l
"Then I'll stay close- I won't let us go far."

"I'll find food in case you guys struggle to much hunting." George placed a small kiss on dreams cheek.
"If you get lost, just head to shore- I'll be around there."

Dream felt happy, nodding.
"Alright.. Cmon hali- let's attempt to teach you to hunt." He swam off towards the deeper part of shore.
"God- this is fuckin weird."

.: Dream and hali POV :.

Dream swam around the shallow bottoms, watching hali as he tried looking for a clam.. right? That's what he's looking for..? Or well.. attempting-

Hali was confused, he was hungry.
"Confused.." he whined, looking at Dream.
"Hungry.."

"You gotta find a clam hali.." Dream laid himself on the ground, humming.
"You gotta learn to hunt... but don't worry- if you don't find anything we will have a big meal."

Hali nodded before he swam around Dream, resting himself on his back... he wanted Dream to swim while he looked.

Dream rolled his eyes.
"Alright hali.. just this once." He carefully began to swim, being mindful of hali.