🌊39🌊

Tw: death, homophobia, etc-

"Here-" Dream placed the four mers in a blanket cocoon, surrounding them.
"Hali get your fishy ass back in there." He picked up the mer, placing him with the others.

Hali swiped at dreams hand, hissing.... He was pissed off that dream took his apple slices away.

"FINE- OKAY, TAKE THE FUCKING APPLE SLICE." Dream grabbed the apple slice, giving it to hali

Hali growled at Dream, snatching the slice from him.
"Om-"

"Little shit." Dream mumbled, giving each of the mers an apple slice.
"Here."

George smacked the back of dreams head.
"Don't be a dick to hali." He growled at him.
"He brought us together again"

"Okay- okay-" Dream rubbed the back of his head, looking over at George.
"That hur-"

"Apologize." George pointed at hali.
"Now."

"I don't have time to apologize George!- i literally have to go protect my ship." Dream pointed at the door.
"There are literally men boarding the ship in less then twenty minutes!"

"Apologize to your son." George glared at Dream continuing to point to hali.
"Now."

"Fine!" Dream looked at hali.
"I'm sorry your such a little shit." He blankly spoke- looking at hali.

George smacked Dream again, grabbing his ear.
"Stopping being a dick!" He pulled his ear.

"OW! OW! Careful of my earrings!!" Dream tried pulling his ear away.
"That hurts!"

"Apologize." George was not letting Dream go until he apologized.

"OKAY- IM SORRY-" Dream apologized, pulling his head away.
"Ow.."

"Good." George smiled, patting hali on top of his head.
"Now start treating him nicer- not so.. pirate-e" he waved his hands

Dream mumbled before looking at George- he changed his outfit.
"Since when do you dress up so much like a prince." He smirked.

George was wearing a royal light blue Renaissance shirt, with puffy sleeves and elegant dark blue pants with gold trimming
"I found them in the pile of clothes... since my other ones are wet right now."

Before Dream could speak- he heard a giant bang- the ship must be anchoring to get the men to board... he had a plan.

"Shit." Dream glanced over his shoulder before back at him.
"Keep the mers hidden." He threw a side blanket over there heads, hiding them.
"And keep them quiet."

George nodded quickly.
"Will you be okay??" He anxiously held dreams arm.

"Yes, I will- now hide." Dream placed a kiss on George's cheek.
"You know where the cross bow is?" He wanted George to have a weapon to defend himself.

George nodded softly.

"I love you." Dream quickly lowered his mask, grabbing his sword- leaving the captains quarters.

George looked down at the mers.
"I will protect you loves.."

.: Dream POV :.

Dream walked onto deck, noticing the ship get closer to them.
"They must have canons- anchor ship." He held his arm up.

"Are you sure dream?" Sapnap was tugging on a rope, wrapping it around his arms.
"The canons can hit-"

"They will struggle with aim- there clearly not trying to hit us, they want to try and board." Dream held his sword in his hand.
"And if we deal with them we can get goods from there ship."