🌊34🌊

George watched from a distance while everyone had fun.

Dream slid up next to him.
"What is a beautiful- err.. merman like yourself doing here." He smirked.

George looked over unimpressed.
"You suck at flirting." He scrunched his nose.
"And that's bad coming from me- judging I fell in love with the person that took me."

"Okay- you didn't have to go there.. that was too far." Dream frowned, crossing his arms.
"I'm trying to get better."

"Aren't you supposed to be a pirate captain?" George cocked a brow.
"And didn't you used to do one night stands"

"OKAY- I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE AND NOW YOUR BACKLASHING ME" Dream pretended to act offended, gasping a bit.
"Besides- that was the old me, the new me prefers cute brunettes that have two beautiful different colour eyes.. and is a merman"

George rolled his eyes, giggling.
"Your such an idiot." He smiled softly.
"That was much better"

Dream chuckled before wrapping his arm around George's shoulder, bringing him closer.
"You look so good in my trench coat."

"Shut up, I dont look good- I look like a piece of dried kelp." George grumbled, crossing his arms.

Dream blinked in confusion- he did not know what that meant.
"Well- I think you look good." He pulled George even closer, kissing the top of George's head.

"Stopp.." George's face turned a light shade of pink, embarrassed if anyone is looking.

"Don't worry, everyone's too busy to notice us." Dream kissed George's cheek repeatedly, hugging him with one arm.
"Besides- they won't say anything towards us, I'm the captain"

"But still- It's embarrassing." George cupped his face, embarrassed.

Dream rolled his eyes, continuing to kiss George.
"It's not that embarrassing." He smiled.
"I am hot"

George just mumbled in his hands.

"God, your so weird sometimes." Dream picked George up in a bridal position, humming.
"And that's what I love about you" he kissed George's cheek again.

"I ONLY HAVE BOXERS AND A TRENCH COAT ON-" George pulled the trench coat down, covering his legs.
"Put me down you perv!" He muttered.

Dream rolled his eyes.
"George I've seen you naked before." He spoke in a quiet tone.

"Yeah, cause you wanted to have se-" George was cut off when Dream dropped him to the ground, making him land on his ass.
"OWWW."

"Oops, fingers slipped." Dream looked down at George, smirking.

George frowned, regaining his balance on his feet.
"Rude.." he mumbled.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the captains quarters for a bit." Dream rested his hand on George's cheek.
"You stay out here and socialize for a bit."

George shook his head.
"Wait- I was Wanna stay with you" he played with his hands, reaching out for dream.

"You need to learn to get along with people." Dream tilted his chin up, chuckling.
"Alright..?"

George frowned.
"Okay.." he mumbled quietly.
"I don't want too"

.: Dream POV :. Captains quarters.

"Finally."
Dream sat down at his desk, holding up the book about merman's that Tommy threw at George.
"Let's see what else is in this book."

He opened the book, flipping through until he got to the merman chapter, he wants to learn.