🌊31🌊

Speed running these chapters DUDUDUDU

.: George and Hali POV :.

George held hali tightly, falling into the water and instantly turning into his merman form.
"Hali!"

He landed on his back, covering hali from the hard landing of the water.

"Are you okay..?!" George quickly moved, looking down into his chest, seeing hali shaking in George's chest- the sudden fall must have scared hali.

Hali squeaked, looking up at George with a scared look.

George was about to calm hali down- but he heard something and quickly looked around, seeing the ship quickly sail away from them.
"No!" He swam after the ship, holding hali in his arms.

Hali snuggled into George's chest, watching as they quickly swam towards the ship.

George swam up onto surface of the water, seeing if there was anyway on the ship.

He looked at the window, seeing it open- no other way up.

"Fins"
George dipped down into the water, swimming down towards the ship, trying to find a way back on to it.
"Cmon hali- hang on." He looked around.

He looked on both sides, starting to struggle to keep up.

George couldn't find anyway to hang on or to get back on to the ship... except..

.. the anchor.

George quickly swam for the anchor, grabbing it and pulling himself onto it- curling his tail around it for a solid hole.

He couldn't climb up it- he needed to wait until they stopped.

"Are you okay hali..?" George finally had time to look down at hali, rubbing his cheek softly.

Hali looked up at George, holding his hands up.
"Da" he pointed up towards the ship.

George's eyes widened- hali spoke!!
"Dream?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side.

This was not the time for hali to finally speak- but he need to make sure hali doesn't panic or get scared.

Hali nodded, smiling.
"Da!" He pointed up again, doing grabby hands.

George looked up, there was no way he could get them up- he couldn't get to Dream.
"Yeah.. da is up, I can't get us up." He frowned.

Hali whined, looking down.
"Sory." He clutched his hands together- he knew it was his fault that they got here.

"It's okay hali.. it's not your fault.." George rubbed Hali's cheek.
"I forgot to lock the window I suppose." He nuzzled the top of the kits head.
"Dream will look for us"

Hali softly giggled, nodding.

"For now! Let's just think positive!" George hugged hali.

.: quick Sapnap POV :.

Ponk looked at Sapnap with a soft gaze.
"He.. left..?" He mumbled, George left them..?

"Don't tell the hole crew yet." Sapnap sighed, he wanted to keep it between them three.
"He isn't doing so well." He frowned.

Sam frowned, crossing his arms.
"Oh.." that's why he's setting sail to the island.
"Well- we won't make it to the island for awhile... will he last that long?"

Before Sapnap responded- the captains quarters door opened, making them look over.

Dream walked out- but.. he was wearing his mask, oh no.