🌊3🌊

.: a few hours have passed since Dream came and treated his tail:.

George just stared up at the ceiling, he was way to sore to even get any rest.. and way to panicked after the hole- kidnapping thing.
"Stupid small freakin tank.." he mumbled as he tried adjusting himself to get comfortable but he couldn't.. the tank was way to small.. and disgusting.

George felt his stomach growl slightly.
"Damnit.." he rested his hands on his stomach.. he didn't get to eat anything since the land walkers came into his home and kidnapped him.

Before he could continue complaining about being hungry, he heard the storage room door creak open.

Shells...

~Dream POV~

Dream sighed as he laid on his bed, staring at the wooden ceiling.
"Fuck.."
He heard a light knock at the door.

"Come in." Dream groaned as he grabbed his mask from his side table, sliding it over his scarred face with ease.

Sapnap soon walked in with a plate of food.
"I have your food captain- you didn't come to dinner
So I decided to bring it to you."

"Thank you Sapnap." Dream sighed as he stood up, making his way over to Sapnap.

Sapnap nodded as he held the plate out for Dream.
"How did it go with the mermaid?" He hummed.

"Merman." Dream corrected him, taking the plate from his hands.

"Merman?! Shit-" Sapnap was surprised it was a merman.. since there so rare and all.
"So I'm guessing we're going after the treasure since we have the merman now?"

Dream shook his head.
"We're heading to manberg first, we need a bigger glass casing for him- it's way to small at the moment"

"I see- well.. I guess I should set course for manberg?" Sapnap rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, not knowing what to say to the captain.

"Don't worry, wilburs already set course."
Dream soon walked past Sapnap and out of the captains quarters.

"Oh- that's why he's sailing right now" Sapnap blinked as he soon followed Dream.
"I see."

"Mhm.. you should get some rest though." Dream wandered onto deck, staring at the calm seas.

"Probably.." Sapnap yawned.
"I'm exhausted from catching that merman" he sighed.

"Speaking of which, I'm gonna go check on the merman." Dream clutched the plate as he walked over towards the storage room.

"Good luck-" Sapnap sighed as he walked the opposite way.

.: Dream and George POV :.

Dream slowly opened the storage room door, making sure not to drop the food.

"Oh- your awake-" Dream was surprised the merman was still awake- after the hole.. kidnapping him thing.

The merman quickly lowered themselves into the murky water.

Dream sighed before looking over at his food.. he only had a few grapes and a piece of bread.
"You hungry?" He glanced over at the merman-
He must but hungry after that hole journey and him treating his tail.

The merman poked his head out of the water, nodding lightly.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dream lightly smiled as he soon walked over to the merman, grasping a old wooden chair, dragging it with him.