🌊12🌊

Got that weird horny shit for you all.

Sorry, I hate how this chapter turned out.

-

It's been a few hours and George still sat patiently waiting for Dream to wake up..

He was looking through the pictures of the book Dream read to him.

"Mm... ow..." Dream lightly groaned as his hand slowly crept up to his face.
"Fuck." He mumbled.

George quickly perked up, closing the book and putting it to the side.
"Dream! Your not dead!" He rested his hands on Dreams chest.

"Wh- of course I'm not Dead." Dream looked over at George.
"What happened..?" He felt his head ache.

George soon hugged dream.
"I thought you died-.. when you hit your head you stopped moving and didn't respond back..." he nuzzled into dreams chest.
"I got scared."

Dream had a faint smile as he sat up.
"Well I'm fine now? See." He ruffled George's hair.
"My head is killing me

George tightened his grasp around Dream.
"Don't do that ever again.."

Dream had a faint chuckle as he kissed George on the forehead.

"What the fuck." Wilbur blinked.

"Hm?" Dream turned towards Wilbur.
"Is there a problem?" He raised an eyebrow.. he didn't care, he wanted to be more open with George, Even infront of his crew.

"He-..... he's a fish..." Wilbur squinted his eyes pointing to George.

"Shut the fuck up, didn't you fuck a fish one time drunk." Dream scoffed as he glared over at Wilbur.

"HER NAME IS SALLY." Wilbur emotionally pouted.
"And she was a salmon! Do not disrespect her!" He snapped.

"Then don't disrespect George." Dream wrapped his arm around George.

Wilbur sniffed before leaving.

George soon turned to dream.
"Did he actually have sex with a salmon..." he spoke in a worried tone.

"Sadly- yes.." Dream sighed.
"He loved the thing so dam much he decided to have sex with it." He shrugged as he leaned against the backboard.

George tilted his head slightly.
"Dream?" He looked up.

"Yeah?" Dream grabbed a glass bottle, filled with water.. slowly taking a sip from.

"Are we going to have sex?" George openly said.

Dream soon choked on his drink, spitting some of his back into the bottle.
"WH- GEORGE." His face burned red.

"But you said Wilbur loved the salmon very much, he had sex with her." George blinked, sitting on Dreams legs.

"I- GE- I-" Dream stuttered not knowing what to say.
"You don't need to have sex with someone to prove you love them!" He's waved his arms slightly.

George tilted his head.
"But isn't sex a good thing..?" He didn't know what sex was.
"I don't exactly know what it is.. what is it to be exact?"

Dream choked on his breath.
"Uhh- well- when two people- love or like each other uh.." he didn't know how to explain it.
"They do things to each other to make them feel... good..?" He heavily stuttered.

"I want to do sex, it sounds nice." George cheerfully smiled, sitting on Dreams legs still... he still didn't know what sex was.

Dream just stuttered.
"Uh-.." he wanted out of this situation.
"I need- to- uh.. do pirate things!" He quickly pulled his legs from under George, getting up and off the bed.