🌊74🌊

Dream walked out on deck, buttoning up his white poet shirt.
"Cmon hali- this is important now.. i have to go." He thought hali was trying to stay in the room- until he heard a flop onto the ground- a loud smack.
"What-"

He glanced over, seeing hali trying to crawl with his arms- whining.... Why must he have this problem.

Dream rolled his eyes, walking over and picking the baby mer up.
"Here." He placed him on his shoulder.. I guess he has a mermaid instead of a parrot.
"Stay on my shoulder, I need to get things done."

Hali clinged on.
"Mama?" He looked around.. he didn't understand.
"Where's mama? He gone?"

"He's not here, he got taken hali." Dream looked over, rubbing the bridge of hali's nose.
"We will get him back." He looked over, seeing a bunch of people on deck... what the fuck..?
"What the-"

Puffy turned her head, walking over.
"Sorry duckling, I've already began to get supplies ready." She crossed her arms, humming.
"As we have a long journey we need to make quickly."

Dream nodded.
"We should get prepared then." He stared off.
"How long are we estimating."

"Nightfall." Puffy said firmly, looked over at the edge.
"We've been going with the wind.. so we should get there soon." She looked over at hali.

"We need to get there quickly." Dream glanced back.
"Cause then techno will be there before us... and we don't know.. what will happen-" he had a soft gaze.

Before puffy spoke- he was cut off.

"What happened to george!"

Dream looked over, seeing ponk and Tommy giving a worried look.
"Techno kidnapped him and is trying to get too the treasure before us."

Tommy soon looked annoyed.
"So we are going for the treasure! And not George?!" He snapped.

Dream stared at Tommy.
"Are you a fucking idiot??? Of course we are going for George before techno gets there- OR HE WILL GET HURT."

"Oh." Tommy blinked.

"What can we do to help..?" Ponk had a also worried look.
" I seemed very mean with him last time... and I wanna help"

"Then you are coming with me to save George."

.: George POV :.

George hid under the bed, covering himself with the thin blanket.... He's been hiding for quite sometime as he didn't like the guard- they kept harassing him.. and it was really pissing him off.

He was hungry- starving almost ... he hasn't had anything good to eat, they always tried feeding him raw fish that's rotten or just.. something repulsive.

George rubbed his eyes, whimpered faintly... if he wasn't such a coward he would have escaped.... But they threatened dreams life- and if Dream gets hurt... so does everyone else.

"Get out from under the bed." The guard spoke, stomping on the ground.
"Someone wants too talk with you fish boy."

George just hissed, baring his fangs as he hid, curling into the furthest corner... he wasn't leaving.
"Go away, I don't want too...." He wasn't leaving.

"We need to have another discussion." Another voice spoke- a familiar one.
"Now get out here." He walked into the room... he sounded mad.

George just hid- but before he knew it.. someone grabbed his ankle and dragged him out.
"NO-" he was cut off when techno stomped on his chest.