🌊19🌊

Dream watched as the baby mers swam to the top of the tank.. he felt guilty.. he didn't want to trap them in here but he needed to.. he didn't want them to die.

George walked up next to dream.
"You don't have to feel so guilty.." he rested his hand on dreams shoulder.
"They have a lot of space.."

"I don't want to trap them..." Dream dipped his finger in the water.. watching hali swim up to his finger, grasping it.

George had a small smile.
"There so cute.." he reached his arms in and picked up hali.. hali was more of the social one.

"Shouldn't we keep them in the water..? Wont they change back?" Dream furrowed his brows.

George shook his head.
"No.. there not mature enough for there body to change.. " he rubbed Hali's cheek.
"I thought I wouldn't change because I was part siren.."

Hali just made a happy squeak as his tail slightly swayed back and forth.

Soon after the other four swam up.

"Hi!" George giggled as he held his arm out, letting the another two crawl on his hand.
"We should name them." He looked over at Dream.

Dream shrugged.
"Alright, what should we name them..?"

"I wanna name this one... beach.." George pointed to a mermaid with a light blue tail with dark blue lines across her tail.

"Alright.. it's a perfect name for her." Dream had a small small, she had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.
"Can we name this one.. Alon.." he gazed his thumb along one of the merman's heads.

George nodded.
"Yeah! It suits him.. he reminds me of waves."
Alon = waves.

They ended up naming the other two Aqua and Coral..

George held all five in his arms.
"I'm ready to go to bed." He nuzzled the five.
"So are they!"

"They need to stay in the water.." Dream sighed as he knew George was gonna try and take them.
"Don't they?"

"Technically we can have them out of the water just not for more then twenty four hours." George hummed as he walked passed Dream.

"What? How?! There's scales??" Dream quickly followed behind George.

"They have a mucus on there body to keep them moist." George giggled as he walked out of the storage room and towards the captains quarters.

Dream just sighed.
"We will put them back in the morning.." he pinched the bridge of his nose, following after George.
"Okay?"

George nodded as he walked over and laid on Dreams bed.

"I'm gonna change out of my old clothes- I smell like sea water." Dream slid off his poet shirt before throwing it on his chair.

George nodded before looking down at the 5.
"Hello!" He giggled.

They all made a happy noise as they nuzzled into George's chest, cuddling all together.

Dream eventually changed into a new pair of clothes.. just another poet shirt and his boxers.. he didn't really need his pants to sleep, it's way to hot.

George was wearing shorts and a poet shirt.

"Move over." Dream slid onto the bed.
"And keep them on your side." He mumbled as he covered himself with a blanket.
"I don't want them even near me.."

George chuckled and nodded.
"Mhm.. can you atleast cuddle me..?" He hummed.

Dream soon turned around, wrapping his arms around George's waist.
"Mhm... sure thing love..." he rested his head on top of George's.