🌊20🌊

Btw for people wanting to know baby mers are basically the size of your hand, a bit bigger then that.

"We will be back soon.." George rubbed the top of the baby mers heads.. cute.

They all whined as they tried crawling the tank... they didn't want them to leave.

"We will be back soon." George looked back at Dream as he walked towards him.

Dream soon held his hand out for george, offering to hold him.

George gladly took Dreams hand.
"So where are we- Going-"

Dream pulled him out of the storage room and into his arms, wrapping his arms around the mer.
"Dunno.. we can either go in my room or.. somewhere else.."

George glanced over the side, seeing the island.
"Anywhere is fine.. accept in- the open.."

Dream glanced over at the island.
"How about we go to a cove... away from everyone else... then you can be as loud as you want~" he teased.

George scoffed as he lightly hit Dreams shoulder.
"You weirdo."

George swam peacefully in the water as Dream waited for him in the shallow water.....

George decided to swim since it would be faster while Dream just cut through the island.. it was a fairly big island- and swimming would be easier for him.

George peaked his head out faintly as he saw Dreams back turned to the water... maybe he could surprise him...

Dream hummed as he looked up at the sky.. the sun faintly setting.

George slowly swam up behind Dream, lunging and pulling the pirate down onto the water.

"OH- SHIT-" Dream stumbled back as he was yanked into the water.

George wrapped his tail around the pirates legs and his arms around dreams arms.

Dream thrashed around faintly.
"George!" He glanced back at George.

"Hi!" George giggled as he nuzzled into dreams cheek.

"George- I can't move! Let go" Dream had a faint chuckle as he tried moving out of George's grasp.

"Mmm.. no.. your warm." George tightened his grasp around Dream as he floated them both.

Dream was still a bit skeptical of George holding him In the water.
"Yeah- well- let go, your freakin me out." He tried squirming away.

George quickly let go of Dream and swam back.
"Did i scare you...?" He lowered faintly in the water..

"A bit..." Dream had a faint chuckle as he stood up.
"I just wasn't expecting it is all."

George frowned as he lowered in the water.
"Are you still afraid of me..?"

Dream just had a faint wheeze.
"I'm not afraid of you, your harmless, I just wasn't expecting it." He was still faintly afraid of George.. but he didn't want to tell him that... it will hurt him.
"Now come here." He held his arms out.
"I want to kiss that gorgeous face of yours!"

George smiled as he swam over to Dream.

Dream sat down in the shallow waters near a few very large rocks.. hiding them both.

George slid up to Dream, sliding onto his lap and cupping his cheeks.
"I was scared that you were afraid of me.."

"I would never- well maybe at first but not anymore.." Dream hummed as his hands rested on George's waist.