🌊60🌊

"Fuckkk.." Dream ran his hand through his damp hair.
"This isn't good." He hated lying to george.. it hurt him to know he was.

"Nice 'cover' up.." Sapnap had an unimpressed look towards Dream.
"Even he could tell you were lying." He scrunched his nose.. he hated dreams choice.

"How the fuck am I supposed to tell him half the ship is scared shitless of him and are most likely hiding from him?!" Dream turned to Sapnap, pointing at the door whilst looking at the first mate.
"they won't even go near him! there that afraid of George."

Sapnap was about to speak- until he froze... Ah shit.

"What?" Dream stared at sapnaps face.
"What is there more rain of my face or something." He had an unimpressed look.

"Why are they scared of me..?

Dreams eyes widened.. ah fuck- he should have know this would happen.

"Have fun being single dude- I'm out of here.." Sapnap turned and walked away, nearly slipping on deck.
"SHI-" he tumbled forward but continued walking like nothing happened.

Dream cussed under his breath towards the stupid raven haired man before turning.
"Whattt- what was I saying..?" He anxiously laughed.
"I don't remember."

George had an upset look.
"I heard you... there's no point in you lying anymore.." he frowned.. he didn't like that Dream was lying to him.
"I heard what you said.."

Dream sighed.. he couldn't lie anymore.
"I'm sorry- I didn't want you to get upset and hurt-" he looked out at the stormy sea.. maybe now isn't the best time to talk about this, whilst it's storming,

"Why are they scared of me...?" George spoke quietly, looking up at Dream... he needed to know.
"What did I do wrong so I can fix it....?" He muttered.

Dream sighed, shaking his head.
"There scared your gonna hurt them.." he gave George a soft look, he glanced down, not able to look George in the eyes.
"And i wanted to be able to talk to them before talking to you about it."

George hid inside the captains quarters, hiding from the rain.
"But I've never hurt them..? Nor have I done anything aggressive other then when Punz hurt hali.."  he mumbled, playing with his hands nervously.
"I never hurt anyone..?"

"You didn't, It's because when you.. sung your song to get sapnaps attention... it scared them." Dreams gaze softened- it was his fault.
"And I feel guilty because it was my fault I made you do it and I haven't had time to talk to the crew.." he looked back at the stormy deck.

George frowned, staring at the deck.
"That's why you've been wanting me to hide- so I don't scare anyone..." he mumbled, he didn't understand.
"Or hurt anyone"

"No- I could careless if there scared, we are pirates, they shouldn't be scared." Dream pat the top of George's head, humming softly.
"But I was worried that you will get hurt.." he soon cupped George's cheeks.
"I'm really sorry that I've been lying... I was just scared for you is all.."

"It's okay.." George mumbled, frowning... it wasn't okay.
"I don't want them to hate me- I just want to help everyone on board..." he looked down one more....

why did everyone hate him for saving Punz and Dream..?

"And they won't.. I'll go talk to them- I promise." Dream patted George's shoulders, trying to comfort him.
"But for now.. can you stay in captains quarters- the storm will only get worse and I don't want you hurt yourself." He kissed George's forehead, speaking softly.

"But.. I can help!" George looked around, frowning a little.
"I don't mind if they are mad at me... doesn't mean I can't help!"

"Nono- not on deck- you don't have shoes and you will get hurt.. splinters will get caught in your feet." Dream quickly shook his head... he didn't want the brunette to get hurt.
"I need to go get the other mer kits- will you be able to watch them??" He wanted to make sure they all were safe.

George quickly nodded.
"I think there down below deck." He took a step back.
"I'll stay in here... and watch them."

Dream quickly nodded before walking off-

George lightly tear'd up as he stared at the ground.
"I... I never did anything wrong..?" He looked at his hands.
"Did I..?"

.: Dream POV :.

Dream walked down the stairs, holding on the railing as .. he did not want to fall down the stairs.
"Christ-" he nearly fell as the ship violently swayed.

Whilst he was walking down- he heard talking.. or- more like- arguing..?

'He didn't do anything wrong! He saved us!'

Dream was puzzled.
"Huh-?" He looked around the corner, seeing Wilbur and Punz.
"What the hell..?"

"He hypnotized Sapnap!" Wilbur pointed at Punz, speaking firmly.
"That's bar!!"

"And? Sapnap is fine!" Punz scrunched his nose, pointing at Wilbur's chest.
"George has saved us many times! Including your idiot of a brother who thought it was a great idea to stand on the railing and fell in!"

"He's a siren!" Wilbur took a step forward.
"And don't bring my brother in this." He lightly snapped.
"You and I both know sirens are bad!"

"Then don't be a dick too George behind his back!" Punz snapped back, pointing up at Wilbur.
"George has never done anything to hurt us! He's saved all of us multiple times! We probably wouldn't even have a captain if George wasn't here!" He pointed back towards the stairs, not realizing Dream was there.

Dream blinked- is he having a stroke- or is Punz actually doing good for once.

"The fuck do you mean he hasn't hurt anyone! He attacked you!" Wilbur was skeptical... he just didn't want Tommy to get hurt.
"He nearly cut your throat open!" He pointed to his throat, having a stunned look.

"And it was well deserved! I hurt hali!" Punz was annoyed at this point.
"George was only protecting- well.. technically his kid-?" He was a little puzzled on that.
"Dreams kid..?"

"Our kid." Dream interrupted, walking over.
"And if I may say- George did nothing wrong, I was the one that made him do it... we needed to get someone's attention."

"SEE!" Punz pointed at Dream.
"I TOLD YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" He snapped, glaring at Wilbur with an annoyed look.
"THAT MERMAN IS HARMLESS!"

As much as Dream wanted to disagree with Punz there... he decided to keep his mouth shut.... George can be harmful if he does we'll choose too.

"He is harmless.. he wouldn't hurt anyone."  Dream shook his head, frowning faintly,
"You should know that Wilbur- I thought you didn't have a problem with George..?  We were just talking."

"Of course I have a problem with It, it would be different if he wasn't part siren!" Wilbur turned to dream.
"Merman- fine! But a siren! There deadly!" He was just scared.

Dream was about to speak.

"Captain..?"

Dream turned and saw foolish, seeing a worried look.
"I swear to god.. if someone fell off the ship.." he scrunched his nose.

Foolish shook his head.
"No- but... we need to stop by an island again-" he mumbled.
"There's a hole in the upper deck and it's... getting bad."

Dream pinched the bridge of his nose, repeatedly cussing to himself.
"For Fuck sake! We can't stop by every island we see!"

"It will only be for a few hours!!" Foolish felt bad for asking.. but- it's for the sake of the crew.
"Please-"

Dream looked back at wilbur and Punz.
"You two better stop arguing, George is apart of this crew as anyone else.. you have a problem- deal with it, nothing with happen to George until there is a problem." He started walking towards the stairs.
"And Punz- find all the mer pups or whatever George calls them and bring them to the captains quarters"

Punz nodded.
"I will." He hummed, smiling.
"I'll make sure of it."

Dream nodded, quickly walking up to upper deck...
"This is going to be a rough day.."

Total word count: 1402

A