🌊28🌊

George sat on the windowsill, looking out the window as the ship swayed side to side.

"George, you've been sitting there for 2 hours." Dream looked over his shoulder, seeing George still looking out the window.
"Aren't you bored?" He furrowed his brows.

Dreams been sitting at his desk, marking off places on his map where they shouldn't go while figuring out where to go to hide.

"No." George hummed, smiling.
"I like looking out the window... it's pretty." He put his hands on the window.
"And it makes me happy."

Dream just cocked a brow- wouldn't george be more happy on deck.
"We can go on deck if you wa-" he was cut off.

"No-" George quickly shook his head, cutting him off.
"I would like to stay in here please." He didn't want to leave the room... he liked it in here.

"What about the mers..?" Dream scribbled down on the map, the mers probably want to spend time with George.
"Do you want me to bring them in here."

"That would be nice.."George nodded, smiling softly.
"I miss them." The mers reminded him of like- having his family of his own.

Dream nodded, standing up.
"I'll be right back love." He made his way out of the room.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream sighed, closing the door behind him.
"Time to go get these little rats." He mumble, walking towards the storage room.

As he was about to make it towards the room- Sapnap stopped him.

"Captain! Wait up!" Sapnap hopped off a barrel, struggling to run over.

Dream looked over, seeing Sapnap nearly slip over.
"Huh..?" he blinked confused.

"Me and the rest of the crew are having dinner down lower deck! You and George should join us! The mers too!" Sapnap smiled, having his arms crossed.
"You'd all enjoy it."

Dream thought for a moment and smiled- it would be nice for all of them to have a meal together.
"Alright, I'll see what George thinks." He nodded.

"Great! I'll see you both down there!" Sapnap nodded, he already knew how much George liked spending time with people that he will go.

.: George POV :.

George just had a small sigh, looking over the window... he liked the view of the blue ocean.
"I miss you mom and dad.." he frowned, resting his chin on the window frame.... He missed his family..

But he has no family to return too- not after what's been done to them.

George felt as he doesn't have a family... not anymore- he just wanted to stay in the captains quarters where it was safe.

He had extreme trust issues now on leaving the captains quarters-  especially with the crew now- what felt like family too him..

Do they all not like him...? Was he unwanted on the ship?... did they want him gone??

George frowned, curling into a ball.
"I'm sorry-" he mumbled to himself, what did he do wrong... he just wanted a family to call his own.
"I didn't do anything wrong."

Before he could say another word- he heard Dream yell.

"OW-" dream walked back in, struggling to hold the five mers.
"Stop being assholes-" he waved tried prying them off his chest.

George looked behind him confused- and instantly saw Dream struggling with the mers, they were clinging onto him and biting him.

"OW- OKAY- THATS IT." Dream pulled them all off him and put them in a pile on the bed.
"Bed." He surrounded the blanket, making a small nest- making the nest walls high enough for them not to get out.