🌊7🌊

Too sum it up a bit more Dream has been going after a treasure and he needs a merman for the mission.

The crew all hate merman because there a bad omen and are deadly creatures, just like sirens.

So once they notice there captain getting close to one, they are not happy.

-

Dream sighed as he shut the door.. he wanted to spend more time with George.

"Dream! Get over here!" Sapnap laughed as he held up a bottle.

Dream scoffed before walking over to the group of drunks.
"Are you guys drunk?" He huffed

"Of course we are~ come join us" Sapnap passed Dream a bottle of moonshine.

"Jesus." Dream opened the lid of the bottle.

"So how's the mermaid been." Sam took a sip from His flask.

"Merman." Dream corrected Sam before lifting up his mask just enough to take a sip from the bottle.
"Not a mermaid."

"My bad, mErMan." Sam chuckled as he leaned back against a canon.. mocking Dream.

Dream just scoffed as he took a sip, he felt the liquid burn down his throat.
"J-Jesus." He coughed moving the bottle away from his mouth.
"That's much more stronger then last time-"

"Mhm, I made it stronger" Sapnap chuckled as he sat on top of a barrel.
"Cause After all~ I make the best moonshine."

Dream shrugged before taking another sip.. it was good.

"Soo, what's going on with you and the merman?" Wilbur asked tilting his head- a small smirk.

"What do you mean." Dream cocked a brow under his smooth mask.

"Well by what Sapnap tells us.. you two have grown very close." Wilbur had a faint cocky smile trying to figure out the two.

Dream had a hidden glare towards his drunken Friend next to him.
"And? is that any of your business." He huffed.

"Defensive much." Wilbur cocked a brow.
"I'm just curious is all."

"He's my friend Wilbur." Dream sighed.. he knew he was gonna get shit for it.

"He's a merman Dream-" Wilbur furrowed his brows.

"And? He's actually pretty- funny." Dream rubbed the back of his head.. he nearly said pretty cute- what a dumbass.
"He's nice company."

"Were pirates Dream, we're not supposed to be making friends with fish." Sapnap sighed, shaking his head.

"Whatever, I'm taking this bottle and heading back into my room" Dream soon turned and made his way back.
"I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"What? So you can talk with that merman some more?" Sam chuckled.
"Don't think we didn't see you carry him on board."

Dream just stood there, he wasn't in the mood to argue.

"He's not your friend Dream, he's gonna escape first chance he gets." Wilbur sighed.
"Just put him back in the tank so we are all safe.. you know what merman can be like."

"He doesn't like the tank." Dream tapped his mask. They were all drunk and teaming up on him about the merman.

"And? It's for our safety Dream." Sam crossed his arms.
"Mermaids are nothing to joke about, they can been deadly."

Dream just stayed silent knowing there right, merman can be very dangerous... But George wouldn't hurt a fly.

"We told you this before you went after the treasure Dream, you have to be cautious, what if there are more?!" Sam pushed himself off the canon.
"They swim in groups Dream! They can easily take down our boat"