.:42:.

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️ Merman smut ;-; people ask, they receive.

If you don't like it- skip it ;) I can't write smut at all, let alone MERMAID SEX

I don't like this chapter but marry Christmas /j

"Oh!" George perked up, smiling- until he frowned-realizing he can't have sex in this form.
"Wait.. we can't- I'm in my merman form.." he rested back on dreams chest, pouting.

"You know..." dream trailed his hands down to George's hips, resting his thumbs near his quite hidden slit.
"We can try something- new." He pressed his thumb against George's slit.

George yelped slightly, feeling his cheeks heat up.
"I-.." he was not expecting Dream to do that- feeling that strange feeling.

Dream smirked, pushing his thumb down more firmly, moving up and down.
"So that book was right after all." He rubbed his thumb up and down, rubbing along George's slit.
"You are sensitive here."

George felt his cheeks burn.
"I- that feels strange." He laid on dreams chest, burying his face and his embarrassment in the wet cloth.
"And good..."

Dream tilted his head, continuing to rub his thumb up and down along his slit.
"You like this?" He hummed- looking down at George.

George gripped onto Dreams wet poet shirt, moving his hips up.
"Mhm-" he nodded.

"What if I.." Dream pressed his thumb more firmly on George's slit.
"Do this." He slid his thumb into George's slit, moving his thumb up and down.

George gasped, letting out a small moan like squeak.
"Ahh-" he moaned quietly.

Dream hummed in approval, he felt proud of himself in this moment.... He's about to fuck a merma- Err... siren?- mermaid- siren— thingy- who cares! He's about to fuck the love of his life again!

George bit his lip, covering his face in dreams chest- trying to keep quiet.

"Tell me when to stop, alright georgie." Dream kissed George's cheek, adjusting his position as he continued to slid his thumb up and down in the slit.

George nodded, nudging his head into dreams shoulder.
"Please, just make me feel like that feeling again... I beg.."

Dream smiled, kissing George's cheek repeatedly.
"Alright love." He sat up, leaning against the wall.

George clutched onto Dream, rolling his hips faintly- feeling the pleasure in his slit.
"I love you.." he whined.

"I love you too." Dream continued to move his thumb up as down as his other hand slid down- slowly taking off his pants.
(Ima commit cry)

George clutched onto Dream, his claws tightening.

Dream had a hum of approval, looking up at the bubble around them... this must be the strangest sex he has ever had- with a merman.

Dream eventually slid down his boxers and slid his member into George's slit, making the merman moan.

George let out a quite moan- this was a strange feeling for him to experience... he was a merman having sex with a human.
"Oh.. my-" he gasped- feeling the bliss in his lower tail.

Dream bit his lip, looking down at George.
"God George- I never thought you would feel this amazing... Jesus..." he groaned quietly, holding George's hips firmly.
"Oh my god."

George thrusted his hips back and forth, moaning quietly.

Dream smirked a little, basically grabbed were George's ass would be, adjusting there position.