🌊63🌊

George curled up in the fluffy duvet blanket, whimpering faintly... he was scared.

Dreams gaze softened, sitting at the edge of the bed.
"George...?" He tried tapping George on the shoulder- but he just flinched away.

"Please don't touch me.." George had his back turned to dream, continuing to stare forward.
"I don't want to be touched.. I'm scared"

Dreams gaze softened as he nodded.. he then realized how broken George was- and he didn't know how to fix it.
"Would you like something to eat..? Grapes perhaps..? There your favourite- or fish..?.."

"I'm not hungry.." George mumbled, shaking his head.
"I want to lay down.." he curled into a ball.. he wanted to process what he did.

"May I sit next to you.." Dream didn't want to scare George or make him panic.
"Or do you prefer to be alone.." it hurt him to see George like this.. he wanted to help.

"Alone... I don't want to be around people." George whimpered, feeling the utmost disgust in himself.
"I might as well just sleep on the windowsill bed... away from people."

Dream was about to place his hand on George- but pulled away... he wasn't used to George being so..... in pain.
"I'm going to go deal with something off the ship... I'll be back- okay..?"

George lightly nodded- hiding himself in the blanket.
"Okay.."

Dream was heartbroken for George... no one deserves to go through that.. especially George.
"I'll make sure that no one disturbs you." He walked over to his desk, grabbing various weapons.
"You will be alright.."

George glanced over his shoulder, looking at Dream.
"..what are you doing...?" He spoke quietly, concerned why Dream needed various weapons.
"Are you going to hurt me..?"

Dream quickly gave George a shocked look.
"What?? No! Never!" He shook his head, giving a soft look.
"I'm just taking these outside to storage- I don't want a bunch of weapons in the same room with you."

George Lightly nodded, smiling softly.
"okay..." he was hesitant on trusting Dream after what happened... he was scared to trust anyone- he wanted to trust.
"I trust you..."

"I'll be back." Dream nodded, making his way out of the captains quarters.
"Be careful.."

George whimpered- can't help but thinking that Dream hates him.. it was his fault.
"Okay..."

.: Dream POV :.

Dream closed the door behind him, sighing.
"Fuck.." he ran his fingers through his hair... what was he supposed to do..?
"God damn it"

He felt like shit... he took too long and broke his promise to George on arriving on time.

"Oh! Dream!"

Dream glanced up, seeing Karl walked up to him.
"Hi Karl- what's the matter..?" He wasn't in the mood to help around the ship.
"Shouldn't you be helping Sapnap..?"

"I came to see how your date with George went! He was super excited whilst getting ready!" Karl's smile grew.
"He spent a lot of time on his outfit! What did you think..? He looked really nice!"

Dream looked down at the ground, having a hurt look.
"Things didn't go to plan- and I never got to see George in his outfit.." he gritted his teeth.
"We never went on our date- it was ruined."