🌊62🌊

!!Tw later in the chapter!!

George giggled as Dream hugged him, kissing his cheek.
"You can stop kissing my cheek." He hummed, enjoying the cuddle.
"You've been doing it for 5 minutes."

"I just wanna show you how much I love you, even if I've been an ass recently." Dream leaned back, hugging George.
"And I'm sorry for it- but I'm showing you that I love you." He frowned.

"It's okay, you just didn't want to hurt my feeling." George pulled himself closer to Dream.
"Now as we were saying, I would like to continue having- I forgot what it was called-" he mumbled, pushing himself up.
"Oh! Sex!"

Dream wheezed- shaking his head.
"It's alright George, we don't need to have sex." He held George close, nudging him.
"Kissing is fine enough."

"But you are stressed...?" George tilted his head, sitting up straight.
"I can help!" He piped up.

Dream chuckled, shaking his head.
"George, I'm not gonna use you to relief stress.." he cupped the brunettes cheeks.
"I can relief stress in other ways- not just sex."

George smiled, nodding.

Dream thought for a minute.
"Well- since we are arriving at the island.. how about we do something..?" He nodded.
"Together..?"

George tilted his head.
"Like what?" He poked dreams chest- confused what was Dream thinking..? As it probably wasn't anything sexual.

"Well- as I remember- I don't think I've ever taken you on a date! " Dream gently rubbed George's cheek, his smile growing.
"And I was wondering if I can take you on one"

George tilted his head.
"What's a date?" He was a little confused- he doesn't know was a date is- was it a bad thing..?
"Is it bad..?"

Dream lightly chuckled, shaking his head.
"No, it's something fancy two lovers do." He likes explaining new things to george- as he always gets to see the happy look.
"They dress up in something nice and do things  together that make them happy."

George looked happy.
"I wanna do a date!!" He perked up, putting his hands on dreams chest as he leaned over him.
"Can we do it?? I do want you to take me on a date!"

"Well- I would have to get ready and do something's around the ship before I can spend the entire night with you" Dream sat up, enjoying how happy George was.
"Do you want to get ready and I meet you out at the the beach on the far end of the island..?"

George was a bit hesitant.
"Your not gonna ditch... are you..?" He was scared doing those things because he doesn't want Dream to abandon him.
"And leave..?"

"What?? No!" Dream quickly shook his head, sitting up straight.
"I just wanted it to be private- Y'know..? So no one ruins it and it's just me and you." He kissed George's forehead.
"Like old times.."

George smiled, quickly nodding.
"Okay!" He perked up- he trusted Dream.
"I trust you!"

"I'll be there before the sunsets." Dream brushed George's hair back.
"Now- I'm gonna get changed into my- technical work clothes?" He slid out of bed, walking over to his clothes.

George quickly nodded- he was excited- he gets to spend time with Dream! On a date!
"Okay!- but.." he looked down- his emotions changing.

"Hm?" Dream looked over his shoulder as he put on his button up.
"What is it George..?"

"Do you want me to be in my merman form or human? I don't know which you would prefer." George played with his hand, looking down.
"I'd like to swim around after- or.. what if something happens and I don't make it in time cause I'm too busy getting ready..?"