🌊5🌊

George fluttered his eyes awake as he lightly gleamed down in the water.
"Home..?" He thought for a moment before looking around.
"DAMNIT."

George lightly stretched before his stomach growled.
"Mmm.. I'm hungry again.." he rested his hands on his stomach.
"Let's see if that stupid pirate has any food."

The merman soon pushed himself off the rocky bottom, swimming to the top.

He carefully peaked his head out carefully as he looked around.

"Morning." Dream spoke from behind him.

George jolted before turning around quickly.

Dream was sitting there with a small bowl of fruit.. and with his stupid smiley face mask.

"Uh? Morning..?" George blinked in confusion.

"I got you breakfast." Dream shrugged as he tapped the rim of the bowl.
"Here.."

"Oh- thank you.. I guess..?" George swam over to the edge, reaching into the bowl and pulling out some sort of weird slice.. there weren't grapes.
"These aren't grapes.." he frowned.

"Yes I know, the grapes are back on the ship though." Dream adjusted the cuff of his sleeve.

George pouted for a moment.
"Right- the ship..." he mumbled as he put the slice of fruit into his mouth... it was a bit bitter.

Dreams gaze softened as he could tell the merman was not happy about leaving.
"If you want we can stay here for another night"

George had a light nod.. he didn't want to go back onto the ship..
"I'd like that... I don't like being in that small tank.." he grumbled.

"That's fair-" dream rubbed the back of his head.
"You must be sore from it.." he glanced down as his tail in the water.

George had a light nod as he continued eating the fruit.
"Yeah.. my tail still is sore from that stupid thing.."he mumbled.

"There might be a storm though..." Dream looked up at the sky.. dark clouds were forming.

"Hopefully the tides come in." George pouted as he finished the fruit that was in the bowl.

"Yeah, so you can escape I'm guessing." Dream lifted his mask up slightly, taking a sip from his flask.

"Mhm." George nodded with a smile creeping up his face.
"So I can escape and get away from psychotic pirate captain and his crew"

"And just when I thought we were becoming good friends." Dream chuckled as he moved the flask down to in front of him.

George shook his head.
"Nope not even close." He reached over to the flask.
"What's this." He brought the flask to his mouth.

Dream had a small laugh before noticing that George was about to drink from his flask.
"Wait! George! Don't drink-"

Before Dream could finish that sentence George took a sip from the flask.

George felt the hot firey liquid burn down his throat.
"BLAHCK" he quickly spat out the liquid throwing the flask on the ground.

"It-" Dream stared as the remainder of his drink spill onto the ground.
"Awww..." he frowned.

George cough as he tried rubbing the taste off his tongue.. why was it so hot and dam spicy.

Dream broke into a pit laughter as he watched the mermaid scowl back from the taste.

"WHY WAS IT SO - SPICY." George coughed as he scooped up water from the pond, pouring it into his mouth.

"It's moonshine" Dream continued laughing.