Blue's demands

Clint took the loveseat, putting his laptop on the walnut coffee table while you were outside taking Blue out for the bathroom. When you came back in, Bucky had your laptop already set up at the other end of the coffee table while he was sitting on the couch with his in his lap. Both of them smiled at you as you came in. Blue barked as you set him on the couch and started tugging on the hem of your t-shirt with his teeth trying to get your attention.
"Mama, want uppy" Blue demanded.
"Mama has to work" you giggled and picked him up and he let go of your shirt and started playfully growling. You flipped him onto his back and peppered his ribs and muzzle with kisses.
"Mama no work" Blue growled, giggling in the bond.
"Mama needs to work" you gave him a final kiss and set him back down on the couch, and handed him one of his stuffed toys. He growled and started ripping at it, before he jumped at Bucky.
"Papa uppy" Blue started pulling on Bucky's shirt. Bucky chuckled and balanced his laptop while picking him up.
"I told you he was going to be a bit more clingy" you gave a knowing smile.
"He's going to need to let mama and papa do their work" Bucky chuckled again and gave Blue a kiss on the muzzle before sitting him on the floor and handed him his stuffy again. Blue went to Clint and started tugging at Clint's pant leg who gave a good natured smile.
"Alright troublemaker" Clint put his work to the side and picked up Blue and flipped him on his back. He wiggled the stuffy in Blue's face who growled happily and tried to bite onto it. "He's a bundle of energy tonight" Clint mused and looked up at your open suite door to see Cloud, Melody, Jasper and Snow came in with clean faces.
"There you are" you smiled, turning in your seat to see them coming towards you.
"Want us to get going now?" Jasper asked curiously.
"Do we want you to take him out now?" you repeated out loud.
"No, but can you entertain him for a bit so we can work?" Bucky answered quickly. "We were hoping for some alone time tonight" he admitted with a straight face while your face blushed a bit. Clint chuckled and shook his head.
"I remember when Laura and I were like that. Kids change it up a bit. But you guys seem to get it, it's hard with Blue, I can tell" Clint gave a smirk.
"Bucky calls him his favorite little cock block" you went into a fit of giggles.
"It's true" Bucky straighted up on the couch. "There have been plenty of opportunities if he wasn't always in the way"
"Just wait for human kids, you won't find babysitters so easily" Clint warned you both.
"They would be worth it" Bucky shrugged. "We both want kids"
"Tony is going to have to put in a nursery" Clint smiled. "Vision and Wanda are trying too"
"How do you do it?" you looked at Clint.
"I keep my family as far away as possible. Laura doesn't mind being a stay at home mom, as long as we keep the line of communication open at all times. She even learned Russian so we could talk in front of the kids with Nat about work, so the kids are far away from anything work related" Clint admitted. "She likes that I talk about you so much" he looked at you. "She says I smile more when I talk about work now"
"Well, someone's got to keep you on your toes I guess" you giggled.
"You have done that" Clint winked and set Blue back on the floor.
"Come here pup" Cloud called to Blue who whined softly and grabbed his stuffy and headed over to where the pack were all lying on the floor. Cloud started playing tug-a-war with Blue and the three of you went back to your reports. You noticed Snow was going out onto the balcony more often and panting plenty. You knew the pups were ready to come anytime now, you just hoped that you would be there with her when it happened.

By the time you were done your reports, Clint looked half asleep as he hit send.
"I'll see you kids bright and early. Don't forget we have another mission in the morning. This time without the asshat" Clint closed up his laptop.
"Good night papa Clint" you called to him as he walked towards your suite door.
"You want the door closed?" he asked expectantly.
"Yes please" Bucky called to him, and closed his laptop. Clint nodded and closed the door. You hit send on your email and closed the laptop with a sigh. You looked over and saw that Blue was asleep beside Snow who was resting while the other three were watching you both closely. Bucky put his laptop on the coffee table and pulled on your arm. You smiled at him, and crawled along the couch, only to straddle his lap. The moment you were settled, Bucky's strong lips searched out for yours and he wasn't wasting time as his tongue touched your bottom lip the moments his mouth brushed against your own. You easily opened your lips and his tongue plunged into your mouth, massaging against your own. His hands brushed along the sides of your ribs and moved up towards your breasts.
"Alright, that's our queue to head out" Cloud barked making you both jump at the loud noise. Blue whined as he woke up and the four wolves started nosing at him to go out the open balcony door.
"I don't know how long we have" you whispered to Bucky.
"I do believe I requested a few hours" he wiggled his eyebrows at you, rubbing his hands up and down your sides again. "How about it Luna? Are you ready to test out how soundproof the bedroom is?" he gave his flirty smile, and leaned forward kissing the front of your chest, the warmth of his breath radiating through the fabric of your shirt. You felt the heat pool between your legs as his erection pushed up against your core.
"I don't know Alpha, do you think we should really push it?" you giggled and leaned forward kissing him on top of the head and his lips danced lower as he nipped at the fabric, slightly pinching at the flesh of your skin.
"Just a test drive" he breathed as he reached your breasts and nipped at your nipple through your satin bralette. You rolled your hips in response and he growled softly and thrust up against you. You let out a soft moan and his hands gripped your hips and he stood up and picked you up with ease, sliding one hand up behind your back, while his other arm slid under your hips and held your weight as you wrapped your legs around his waist. "I like the skirt" he whispered to you before connecting his lips back against yours. "Easier access" he pulled back and winked at you as he strode towards the bedroom. He kicked the door open, since it was open a crack, then kicked it firmly closed as his lips searched for yours again. You pressed your chest against his firmly and hungrily accepted his kiss. You felt like your skin was burning with passion already, as his tongue rubbed expertly against yours. He pushed you up against the wall for a moment and thrust his hips up, his erection pressing against your core. You gasped and rolled your hips in his arms. You moved your hands to the bottom of his shirt and started pulling up at the fabric wanting nothing more than to feel his skin against yours.
"Just wait baby doll" he murmured as he pulled back slightly. He set you down on your feet, and quickly pulled his shirt up over his head. You didn't miss a beat, and started pulling down on his shorts until they fell off his hips with his boxers, and his cock sprang free towards you. Your hands reached out to grasp it softly, running your hands up and down the shaft while your lips brushed against his easily. He nipped at your bottom lip, pulling slightly at your bottom lip and pulling at it and releasing it. You felt his hands run up and down your back as you continued to pump your fist over his erection, using his precum as lubricant. He growled slightly in the back of his throat as he started pulling up at your shirt and you had to let go of him to raise your arms so the shirt could go over your head. You sighed in relief as the flimsy fabric came off, and he reached behind you and unclasped your bra with one hand, while the other hand pulled at the center of the front and he did a quick tug to pull it off your shoulders and down your arms.
"Today was too close, my Luna" he whispered to you as he got down on his knees in front of you. "I can't lose you when I've barely just found you" he kissed the bottom of your stomach.
"It's a dangerous job" you whispered.
"I prefer it when it's just us and the wolves" he admitted. "I don't like the way that man looks at you" he growled.
"Put your focus on me, let's not talk about that meat head right now, please" you whispered again.
"I can work with just focusing on this goddess in front of me" he kissed you on the lower stomach again, just above the button of your jean skirt. He used his tongue and teeth to unclasp the button, then to pull down on the zipper. His hands reached under your skirt and pulled down on your soaked satin panties, and your skirt fell and pooled on the floor. You stepped out of it and Bucky moved forward and kissed your outer lips softly, before his tongue flicked out and grazed against your clit. You let out a soft moan, and his hands trailed up and down your legs, stopping to cup the globes of your ass. He leaned in again and flicked his tongue against your clit again, humming happily to himself, and he flesh hand gave you a soft slap making you jump slightly. He pushed you up against the wall and started focusing his attentions solely on your clit, moving his magic tongue in figure eights as you started to climb your high. You gave a soft moan and carded your fingers through his hair. He gazed up at you lovingly, maintaining eye contact. He gave your globes another small slap before he moved his vibranium hand up between your legs, and slowly pushed them into your center, pumping them in and out a few times before he expertly curled his fingers and you cried out as he hit just the right spot and your body spasmed with a climax. He pulled out his fingers and sat back a little bit and sucked on his fingers, still gazing up at you. You were surprised that you were still standing with how strong you had came and panted slightly before biting your bottom lip. Bucky stood up slowly and leaned his body against you as he claimed your lips again, his hands coming up and expertly massaging your breasts before his fingers went to both of your pert nubs and he started to pull at them slightly, and bend them to his will. You could feel the urgency in his touch, and through the bond of how much he wanted you. You wanted him too, so badly. You ran your fingers up and down his back, digging in your nails slightly leaving red welts in their wake.
"Bed?" he pulled back, panting slightly.
"Bed" you quickly nodded and he took a step backwards. You took his hand and led him towards the bed and waited until you were standing beside it. You waited until he was closer and gave a mischievous grin and pushed him to sit on the side of the bed. He hit the bed with a slight "ompfh" and he rested his arms back to put his weight on his hands and he smiled up at you with his flirty smile. "Alpha" you licked your lips slowly, and kicked the inside of his feet and spread his legs apart. He spread his legs easily and you knelt down between them and grasped him by his shaft. "I heard you were a naughty boy" you looked at him through hooded eyes.
"I heard you were a naughty girl" he countered quickly.
"I was very naughty" you smirked and knelt between his legs. "I had all these thoughts about you, of the things I want to do to you" you purred to him.
"Oh?" he sounded amused, but intrigued. You looked up and held his gaze as you brought the head of his shaft to your lips. You snaked your tongue out and licked at the pre-cum again, and rolled your tongue around the tip. He gave a soft moan, and his eyes went hooded as he watched you heatedly. You pumped his shaft several times before you moved down and licked the entire underside before taking him into your mouth. You made an effort to maintain eye contact as you started bobbing your head, and hollowing your cheeks as you swirled your tongue along his cock, and rotating your fist as you continued to take him as deep as you possibly could, having him hit the back of your throat. He let out a long moan, and you brought your other hand down to cup his balls, and play with them softly trying to bring him as much pleasure as possible.
"Fuck" he groaned, as you felt him twitch in your mouth. That was the only warning you had before ropes of cum started spurting in your mouth and you greedily swallowed it. You let him out of your mouth with an audible pop and he looked down at you, and you opened your mouth to show him that you had swallowed it all. "Good girl" he rubbed his finger along the bottom of your chin before he leaned down and he kissed you softly on the lips. "Get up" he commanded and you stood up slowly. "Is that what you were thinking about?" he asked huskily.
"I thought of so much more," you purred.
"Straddle me" he commanded and you saw he put his legs more together. You straddled his hips, while he lined himself up with your center and you slowly lowered yourself onto him. He grunted softly but you continued to go slowly. He slapped your ass again, and you went a little faster until he was completely bottomed out inside of you. You were completely on his lap, and pressed your chest against him as you leaned forward to kiss him softly on the lips. He quickly tilted his head to the side and started feverishly deepening the kiss, giving you another soft slap as if to urge you to move. You started rolling your hips before pulling yourself up off of him, before coming back down on him hard and rolling your hips again. He started thrusting his hips up into you and moaning a little louder. You moaned as he kept hitting the right spots inside of you. He gave you a few more playful slaps before he grunted and laid back, bringing you with him. He rolled you onto your back and he took the lead as he started snapping his hips into you, thrusting hard causing your breasts to bounce, and for you to move on the bed.
"Who's your Alpha?" he demanded, leaning down and nipping at the flesh of your neck and collar bone.
"You are my Alpha" you mewed. "Please James, please" you cried out as he continued to thrust hard into you.
"Are you my good girl?" he commanded.
"Always, just naughty thoughts about you" you panted as you moved with him, rolling your hips when you had the chance. His movements were getting sloppy, and his hand went down to start toying at your clit again. You felt the coil of your orgasm coming close to snapping, and with the final flick of his fingers you came. Your back arched up and he bit down on your collarbone the way you liked it, and you felt him twitch inside of you before he coated your inner walls while you fluttered around him. You barely registered that you had cried out his name so loudly, until he collapsed against you and moved from your collarbone and moved to claim your lips. You sighed as he slowly kissed you, taking his time. You felt almost like you were bruised from tonight's lovemaking, but you didn't mind in the least. You happily kissed him back, and sighed softly as he pulled away.
"I love you" he cupped your cheek and gazed into your eyes.
"I love you" you repeated back to him, leaning up to kiss him softly again. He hummed happily, staying inside of you while your walls continued to flutter around him.
"What other naughty thoughts did you have, out of curiosity?" he grinned at you.
"We don't have time for any more of it tonight" you giggled.
"Let me get you cleaned up" he slipped out of you, and stood up heading into the bathroom to get a warm cloth and came back to clean you up. Once he was done, he went and hung up the cloth, then opened the bedroom door for the pack before he came back to the bed. You stood up and pulled back the comforter and he slipped into the bed so he was closer to the balcony door which was closest. You slid in beside him, and nuzzled into him. You mischievously grinned and ground your ass into him, sliding your leg up over his two. It was like he knew exactly what you wanted, and he slipped himself into you easily. You gave a happy sigh, and he leaned down and kissed your bite mark. "Get some sleep Luna" he whispered to you. "We have a mission in the morning," he reminded you.
"My Alpha needs his sleep too" you yawned as you nuzzled into him.
"I will" he whispered, giving your bite mark another kiss. "Sleep" he commanded and you hummed softly before you started to drift off.  

AN: Thank you GSWritter for the assist!