Saturday morning love

When Bucky woke up, it was to the smell of bacon and eggs. He looked around the room a little startled that he didn't wake up when you moved away from him, thinking he must have been more comfortable here than he thought he would be. He looked around the room, and saw the discarded clothes were still on the floor, and there looked to be mud tracks on the floor from the outside door to the bedroom door leading into the hallway. He could hear music playing softly from the kitchen and he got up and grabbed a pair of boxers, seeing his t-shirt nowhere in sight. He followed the smells of breakfast cooking, and the music to see you dancing in the kitchen in just his t-shirt and your panties, with Blue at your feet playing around your ankles. The song "Change your name" by Brett Young was playing softly, and he leaned against the doorframe crossing his arms over his chest watching as you sang softly to the song. He smiled to himself, and knew that is exactly what he wanted to do. He wanted to marry you, but he had to do it the right way. He watched as the sunshine danced off of your hair as you moved and he pushed off the frame making his way towards you and softly grabbed your hand and you turned to him and smiled brightly at him running a hand over his bedhead. He knew then and there it was the right decision, and he pulled you close and started to dance with you around the kitchen as you continued to sing softly to the song. He put you into a turn, and then a dip at the end of the song before bringing you back up and kissing you softly on the lips.
"That was unexpected" you giggled joyfully, wrapping both your arms around his neck, and leaning in for another tender kiss on the lips, caressing them against his. Blue let out a small bark for attention causing Bucky to chuckle at Blue's demands, thinking he was one lucky man. He pulled back from the kiss and bent down to pick up Blue.
"Who's he asking for this morning?" he asked gently, with a glint in his eye.
"He's asking for his Papa" you smiled easily. "When they came in around sunrise, he was looking for his milk, but he lasted almost all night without it. I think he only wants his mama when he's hungry now" you leaned forward and kissed Blue softly on the tip of his nose.
"How was the night?" Bucky didn't want you to stop talking, he loved how animated you got about the wolves.
"They started teaching him how to track other animals, and apparently how to sleep in the woods but that's as far as they got. I think the pack was trying to babysit for the night" you admitted looking over to them lovingly.
"Thank you pack" Bucky smiled at them, and looked back at you with all the love in his eyes. "What's for breakfast?" he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face even if he wanted to.
"Bacon, eggs, toast, and strawberries" you grinned happily. "It's almost done" you pulled away to take the frying pan off of the stove. He saw the plates for the wolves were already ready to be put down, and you were just plating the last of the food. He went over and put the plates down for the wolves and set Blue down in front of his ground beef. Blue went headfirst into his dish, seeming to be very hungry. He was really taking to eating meat. You went and set the table, and Bucky smirked when he saw that you had picked some flowers and put them in a vase in the center of the table while he was sleeping.
"This looks delicious Doll" Bucky went and took a seat and smiled at you lovingly. Your eyes danced to his, from looking at the wolves and you beamed at him.
"I need to make sure to feed you too" you giggled.
"Let me help next time" he winked at you.
"You are free to help me with lunch and supper. I was going to sneak in and give you breakfast in bed" you admitted softly.
"I like it better when I wake up next to you" he smiled his flirty smile and you blushed a little bit.
"I wanted to surprise you, that's all" you smiled.
"My shirt looks good on you" he chuckled. "I like that it's almost all you're wearing" he flirted.
"It was available, and I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere today" you shrugged with an impish smile.
"What are we going to do with the pack tomorrow when we go to the farmer's market?" Bucky looked a little worried, looking pointedly at Blue.
"We will feed them before we go, and just make sure to be back for lunch. The pack is having fun teaching him how to be a wolf" you shrugged. "We can just leave the doors open for them to come in and out"
"Are we sure that's safe?" he asked worriedly.
"The pack is going to take good care of Blue, stop worrying so much papa" you teased. "This is a part of him growing up that we can't help with" you reminded him.
"Maybe we could bring him with us" Bucky bit his bottom lip.
"We haven't even tried him on a leash yet" you giggled. "And he will tear up the SUV while we are having breakfast. Besides, it's too hot for him"
"How about I make you breakfast in the morning here, I'll make some pancakes for us. We can take Blue with us, I'll carry him" he seemed to be bartering with you.
"It's a good idea, it would get him prepared for crowds" Cloud interjected.
"Alright, Cloud agrees it's a good idea" you looked at Bucky lovingly. "But you need to wear your hat, so we need to stop at the compound for it" you sighed softly.
"I'm not worried about being seen" he shook his head.
"The paparazzi will have a field day seeing you carry around a wolf pup" you giggled.
"As long as the beautiful woman sitting across from me is beside me, I don't care" he shook his head, giving another flirty smile. You both continued to eat, and when you were done Bucky insisted on loading the dishwasher this time. You sighed to yourself but headed to the bedroom to put the dirty clothes into a bag for when you did have to go back to the compound. You grabbed some fresh clothes before heading in to take a quick shower.

When you came out of the shower and while getting dressed you heard laughter, you followed the sound and padded your way into the living room to see laying on the middle of the floor with Blue held above him with his arms straight out and he was laughing, bringing him down to kiss him on the end of his nose, and then putting him at arm's length again.
"Who's papa's boy?" he cooed to him, smiling brightly. Cloud and Melody were playfully wrestling near Bucky on the floor, while Jasper and Snow were curled up on the couch together. You couldn't help the giggle that escaped you and Bucky looked over at you surprised.
"I'm pretty sure, he's papa's boy" you grinned.
"He was getting bored of just playing with his toys" Bucky gave a sheepish grin.
"Don't let me stop you" you came in and sat down.
"Did you want to try?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you, and your face went red.
"I'm afraid you would drop me" you shook your head with a smile.
"I won't drop you, come on" he set down Blue who whined and started licking Bucky's face and letting out small barks.
"Oh no, this is Blue and his papa time" you giggled again.
"Give me a chance doll" he looked at you excitedly, and you shook your head at first, but he sat up and held out a hand expectantly. You bit your bottom lip and stood up taking his hand. He pulled you to him quickly and you fell forwards. He used his feet on your thighs, and held your shoulders and put you straight above him. You let out a yelp of surprise, suddenly feeling weightless and Bucky let out a laugh. Blue let out a few barks, and he slowly lowered you down until you were close enough and he kissed you softly on the lips before pushing you back in the air again. You finally laughed a bit at the hilarity of the situation. Blue sat down and let out a howl, and Bucky brought you back down to lay on top of him. You folded your arms on his chest and gazed at him lovingly. Blue jumped up and pushed his way between both of your faces and growling playfully.
"I think Blue wants his turn back" you giggled and slid to the side off of him. He wrapped his flesh arm around your shoulder bringing you closer to him, and easily picked up Blue with his vibranium arm and started lifting him up in the air again, and bringing him back down to kiss him on the tip of the nose.
"Papa" Blue giggled, and you smiled adoringly at them both.
"I'm going to go get my book" you patted him on the chest.
"A good book?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"You are the only book I need" you giggled and winked at him. "I brought both of our books, and a word search" you admitted.
"Grab the word search" he grinned. "We can work on it on the front porch" he decided.
"I can't take you away from your boy right now" you laughed. "Look at how happy he is"
"He's going to get bored soon" Bucky shrugged and continued to put him up in the air and bring him down to kiss him softly on the tip of the nose. You got up off of the floor and went to the bedroom to grab the word search and a pencil. When you came out Bucky was sitting up and playing with one of the teddy bears and Blue. "Did you get it?" he asked expectantly.
"I got it" you smiled, waving the book in the air and started making your way out the front door, just leaving it open while you sat on the swing. Bucky was quick to follow you, with Blue quick behind him. Cloud and Melody came out and started playing in the door yard. He sat down beside you, and grinned at you putting his arm around your shoulder.
"This is really great, I love being here" Bucky spoke to you softly as you opened the book.
"I've always been attached to this place, it's why it was so hard to move to the compound" you gave an easy smile. "I don't regret it, but I'm glad that I can come back now."
"I'm glad it happened. Not the circumstances that caused it, but I'm one lucky guy" he smiled happily to you.
"And I'm one lucky dame" you giggled and leaned your head on his shoulder before pointing out a word on the puzzle.