Rescue

Tony never slept, neither did Bruce as they went over the data everyone had brought back. Tony wanted to put his main focus on the big base, but Bruce pointed out the other bases would be just as important. Bruce knew that Nat and Pepper were also taking care of the new pups, while Bucky had Pup, and was anxious to get up to go help Nat to make sure that she got enough sleep before they headed out on another mission.
"Bruce" Tony looked at him worriedly. "I think we might need a code green"
"I saw that coming" Bruce nodded. "You should get some sleep; I'm headed up to Nat"
"I just don't want to miss on anything" Tony shook his head. "She's in her own nightmare right now"
"The good thing is, they don't know about her abilities. They think she is just a scientist, and a damn good one at that" Bruce pointed out.
"But to put a bomb on her, makes me think they must suspect something" Tony shook his head.
"They can suspect all they want, as long as she doesn't give them proof, she's still somewhat safe from being experimented on" Bruce reminded him. "Bucky seems to be taking this pretty hard"
"Since they stopped fighting they've inseparable" Tony nodded. "I told her miracles can happen" he added with a smile. "They kept fighting over stupid things" he shrugged.
"Makes you wonder sometimes..." Bruce drifted off, turning off his computer. "Good night" he smiled softly and left the lab, and Tony to his musings.

When you woke up again, you could hear the wolves were talking again. You tried to listen in, but they were going so quickly and trying to be quiet.
"Jasper, no" the alpha spoke up.
"Its my choice" Jasper spoke back softly. "Its between myself and my mate"
"What's going on?" you finally asked.
"My mate Snow and I have decided to become your companions" Jasper spoke up. "If we get out of this alive, we will follow you. You have explained it in great detail, and we understand the consequence of it. You fight on the other side, and we want to fight against his enemy" he spoke and you felt it deep in your heart and you closed your eyes.
"Snow is pregnant, you can't make this decision lightly" you shook your head and started looking around trying to find a way to get out of the shackles. You wanted to look these wolves in the eyes and explain that it was a dangerous job. You could feel them bonding themselves to you without even seeing you in the eye. You pulled until your skin was bleeding and huffed.
"This decision isn't made lightly. You have a Pup, and you've spoken with such love that only belongs with a mother. We want to help you fight" Snow spoke up and you felt it through your heart as well. "We need to get out of here first" she added.
"At least look me in the eyes and know what kind of person I am" you felt defeated, looking at the blood running over the shackles that held you in place. You were starting to feel weak, but you were still up for a fight if it presented itself.
"We saw the way they brought you in" Jasper spoke softly. "They treated you less kindly than they did us"
"They want my knowledge" you admitted. "I wont give it to them" you added.

By morning, Tony had left your mom, Pepper and Happy in charge of the pups while the team went in to the larger base in hopes that it was where you would be. Everyone was suited up at breakfast without having to be told. Nat was holding Bruce's hand while he was already listening to classical music. Melody was pacing, demanding they revisit their decision but Cloud told her no, and that he would make sure that you were brought back. Your mom made a few sandwiches for in case they found you so you could eat when you got to the jet, while she also put in a few raw steaks in case it was going to be a long mission. Bucky and Steve had their motorcycles loaded onto the big jet to go through the terrain faster.
Once they had landed, Tony took to the skies first and used his rockets to take out a large portion of the front while Wanda, Vision, Pietro and Sam started going against the hydra agents that started coming out of the base in droves. The hulk went past all of them, and started destroying the base, while Nat, and Clint were firing from further away. Scott made his way in, knowing he had to get to the basement first. Tony's plan was for him to go and see if there was a way to disarm the bomb before they took it off of you, and also see if they could get the keys to get you free. Peter started webbing several people to the building as Bucky and Steve got there and they seemed to take on as many people as the hulk. Sam used redwing to start going through the base and shooting who he could. They knew that a Shield jet would be coming to pick up the hydra agents within the hour, and to give back up at Fury's insistence. Pietro was quick with disarming a lot of the agents with guns, barely taking a moment to stop or slow down. Bucky looked like a man on a mission, working with Steve while they continued to fight the onslaught of agents coming out of the building. They were armed to the teeth, and they were out for blood. Too bad for them, so was the team.