Back to visiting the boys

When you got to the supper table, you were freshly showered and were wearing a pair of loose blue jeans and a black t-shirt that advertised ACDC on it. You saw the wolves were all eating, and saw that Vision was cuddling all four pups in his arms happily as you sat down beside Clint.
"How did weapons training go?" Bucky asked you as soon as you sat down.
"She hit the target, just not the center" Clint answered for you.
"I tried" you shrugged.
"She also grabbed the knife the wrong way" Tony updated him and Bucky looked at you worriedly. "I already read the report from Cho"
"Its already healed" you showed your hand. "Clint took care of it until we were done training, and then Doctor Cho healed me up good as new"
"You need to be careful, knives aren't that easy. Did you work on her posture?" Bucky looked to Clint.
"Of course we worked on her posture, she's a quick learner. She's going to get there" Clint nodded.
"It's a good thing you weren't working with a gun, you would have hurt yourself more" Nat grinned at you.
"I'm adverse to a gun, the wolves don't like the loud noise" you shook your head.
"Once we have the knives down pat, we will be working on bow and arrow's" Clint updated the team quickly, and passed down the platter of food to you.
"Tony, did the cook prep some food for the boys?" you asked gently.
"Its on the counter waiting for you to take to them" he nodded.
"Thank you" you smiled and went back to focusing on eating. "Who brought my frames in the bedroom?"
"That would be me, I hope you didn't mind" Happy let you know.
"No, I just wanted to say thank you. I ordered a few more things that should be arriving this week. If anyone see's the packages, can you please put them in my room for me?" you smiled at Happy who nodded and grinned to himself.
"I'll take care of it, don't worry" Happy nodded.
"Have you finished updating all your bills, and getting rid of the ones you don't need?" Tony looked at you expectantly.
"I updated a few so far. I'm still working on it. If they are working on the cabin, don't they need the electricity and water?" you smiled softly.
"No, its being brought in. You don't need to have those on, you should take care of that" he shook his head. You nodded in acknowledgement. You continued to eat in relative silence with conversation flowing easily around the table. You noticed Wanda looked at you a few times, but also knew she was leaving you with your thoughts. You were disappointed that you had injured yourself on your first day of training on weapons. You were also excited about going out to see the boys again. It felt like forever since you had last been able to do that. You finished eating, and found yourself staring at the table for a minute.
"Are you okay Pup?" Cloud was suddenly there with his muzzle on your lap.
"Sorry, I was just deep in thought" you gave him a smile, speaking internally again. You reached for one of the wet napkins in the center of the table and wiped his face.
"You gave me a scare earlier. I don't like it when your injured" he wasn't letting that go.
"I need to learn" you reminded him. "I don't like it when you are injured either"
"It really hurt my paw" Melody came over and you sighed gently and grabbed another wet napkin to wipe her face as well.
"I forgot to keep it more to myself. I was busy focusing" you admitted.
"Jasper did good for his first time on the dummy" she updated you. "His paw didn't hurt as much as mine. Why?"
"The bond isn't as strong yet" you gave a sad smile. "It takes time" you offered.
"That's why Cloud yelped, and I didn't?" she sat down and looked to Cloud.
"Yes, that's why" Cloud admitted to her. "Our bond has been strong a long time, I was more worried"
"Ready to go doll?" you heard Bucky asked you and you looked up.
"Yes, sorry" you smiled and stood up seeing that Sam was washing Jasper and Snow's faces. "I was just talking..." you drifted off. He gave you his flirty smile.
"I could tell" he grinned at you. "Come on, we have to hurry back for Clint and Nat's puppy date with us"
"I'd better be invited to this shindig" Scott called to you as you went into the kitchen.
"Its always open invitation ant boy" you giggled and grabbed the boy's supper. When you came out Bucky took the two packages, and took your hand as you both started to head towards the front door.
"I just need my purse" you let go of his hand when you got to your bedroom and ran in to grab it. You came back with your truck keys and took his hand again as you both headed outside.