Medium sized base

When you woke up, it was to Bucky giving you a soft kiss on the lips. You hummed happily and wrapped your arms around him with a satisfied smile.
"Good morning doll" Bucky whispered, pulling back from the kiss. He smiled down at you proudly and you couldn't help but give a wan smile back.
"Good morning my love" you whispered back.
"We slept in" he brushed some hair out of your face. "No time for a shower this morning" he leaned down and brushed his lips against yours again. You heard a soft whimper from beside you, and you giggled softly and turned your head to see Blue starting to pull at the fabric of the comforter with his teeth. The comforter was pulled down to expose your breasts and Bucky leaned down to kiss the pert nubs of your nipples with a grin.
"Not in front of the baby" you giggled and wriggled in the bed.
"I got him" Bucky chuckled and grabbed Blue sitting up. Blue let go of the comforter with a small bark and whined as he nuzzled back into Bucky's arms. You slipped out of bed and headed for the closet while Bucky opened the balcony door and put Blue on the balcony floor. "Cloud, can you take him out?" He looked to Cloud. Cloud groaned and jumped off the bed and looked at Bucky's naked form.
"Human males look different" Cloud breezed past him. Jasper, Snow, and Melody quickly went to follow Cloud and Blue down the balcony steps. Bucky then slipped into the closet behind you and went for his boxers first. You took a moment to make sure you put on your black satin panties and bra before slipping on your catsuit and boots. Bucky slipped into his tactical suit and grinned at you. You both came out just as the pack was coming back in. Blue barked and ran to you, and started gnawing at your boot.
"Mama, no" Blue growled.
"Mama needs to go to work" you bent down and picked him up.
"Mama, no work. Mama, Stay!" he barked at you.
"What's he saying?" Bucky asked softly.
"Mama no work, mama stay" you gave a soft smile. "He's getting smarter"
"We will have to put him in the lab before we go so he doesn't see us leaving" Bucky came over and kissed him on top of the head. He put his hand on the small of your back and started leading you through the suite and towards the door. The rest of the pack got up and followed quickly behind you both.
You made it to breakfast to see most of the team was already suited up. Tony was tinkering on his phone, while John gave you both a dirty look as you walked in. You put down Blue who trotted over to his food and quickly started eating.
"You ready to eat kid?" Clint tapped your seat for you to sit down. You hurried over next to him and sat down and he handed you a platter of food and you started to fill your plate before moving on to filling Bucky's as well. He chuckled and just took the platter to hand to Pietro and Peter. Steve looked over to see Bucky's overflowing plate and chuckled a little bit.
"Did she feed you enough there Buck?" He raised an eyebrow.
"My James needs as much as he can get. He worked hard last night" you cooed, and then flushed at realizing what you admitted.
"I bet he did" Scott teased with a chuckle. "I'm so glad the room is soundproof now" he gave a happy sigh.
"They say if you're that loud, you're faking it" John gave a smirk at you.
"They weren't faking a thing, I can assure you that" Sam looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Do I seriously have to go on a mission today with this asshole?"
"Yes, and language" Steve nodded.
"Don't worry Sam, it's you and me going in" Nat reminded Sam who looked a little disgruntled. He didn't like the way John had been treating you or Bucky the last few days. There seemed to be a consensus around the table.
"That's true. John stays with me on the outside, unless things go downhill" Steve nodded in agreement.
"I feel like this is some type of punishment" John spoke up.
"Well, it is in a way. You almost got one of your team members killed yesterday. I read the reports. You left that part out" Tony looked at him seriously. "You need to redo your report after you get back, along with today's report. One thing we count on is honesty, and full reports without any missing details"
"Did you want to take Jasper with you today, Stevie?" you offered gently.
"No, the wolves work better with you and Bucky" Steve gave an appreciative smile. "Thank you though" he added. You nodded and went back to your food while conversation went around the table. You decided to stay out of it this morning due to feeling slightly fatigued. Bucky looked at you a little worriedly, but you gave him a smile and continued eating, your stomach was a little upset you thought. You had put on a panty liner this morning, but your period still hadn't come except for a little bit of spotting, and you wondered about that.
"Ready to go kid?" Clint broke into your musings.
"Born ready" you gave a smile and got up to put your dishes away. You saw Blue was now pulling at Bucky's leg who was trying to come into the kitchen. You giggled and took Bucky's dishes for him and he bent down to pick up Blue.
"Papa, stay home" Blue demanded. "Mama, stay home" he whined.
"He wants us to stay home" you whispered to Bucky.
"LIsten little man, you need to stay and protect Melody and Snow while they watch the other pups. You are the man of the house while we are out" Bucky whispered to Blue. You came over and peppered his face with kisses and he let out playful growls while in the bond you could hear him giggling with glee. Bucky waited for you to pull away, and started peppering his face with kisses as well.
"You'd better bring him in the lab" Tony came into the kitchen seeing you both playing with Blue. "You have a mission, remember?" he chuckled.
"He wants us to stay" you spoke softly.
"This is part of the job. Just think, you are getting great practice for when you both have kids. You'll still have missions to go on, no matter what the kids want" Tony shrugged. You flushed a bit while Bucky beamed at the thought of children running around. "I"d need to build a daycare and hire faculty. Hell, I was thinking of doing it for the pack" he added after a few moments.
"I'll bring him into the lab" Bucky smiled at you.
"I'll go gear up" you nodded, and turned away slowly. It broke your heart to leave Blue like this, but he seemed to be okay with Bucky. You knew you wouldn't be able to leave, hearing what he would say while you were leaving. You knew that was one thing that Bucky was lucky for. Blue knew all the right words to pull at your heart strings.