First time together

Getting off of the jet, you had butterflies in your stomach wondering if Bucky finally hit the deal breaker, knowing the wolves knew when you two were intimate or fooling around. As soon as Cloud, Snow, Jasper, and Melody's paws hit the tarmac, they gave you a lick on the cheek and wove their bodies through Bucky's legs before taking off towards the forest with loud joyous howls. You smiled softly to yourself as you watched them run as quickly as they could. You felt Bucky put his arm around you and he kissed the side of your head again. You looked at him and he seemed to be contemplating something and you didn't want to interrupt his thoughts. You started doubting yourself, sharing the fact that the wolves knew most things your body felt was something you had a tendency to keep to yourself, and it was something you hadn't divulged in the past. You told them as much as you could before, but you didn't want the team to know how deep that bond actually went. It only made sense that pain and pleasure would come through, but you didn't want to say as much.
"I think Stevie is waiting on Blue" Bucky grabbed the door to open it for you both to go through, but he waited for you to go first.
"Oh, that's okay. I know you had a lot of news tonight that's probably a bit of a deal breaker..." you shook your head and continued walking. Bucky put his hand on your shoulder to stop you in your tracks.
"It's not a deal breaker" he whispered. "It was a surprise, but I accept the package deal and everything that comes with it" he looked at you honestly. "If they are going to accept me as your mate for life, I better make it worth it" he winked and leaned forward, caressing his lips against yours. You hummed a little as he went to deepen the kiss and his one hand went into your hair, while the other trailed down your side to your hip as he tried to pull you closer. Blue let out a bark shortly before your body touched his and you both broke apart slowly. "Do they feel when I touch you?" he asked curiously like a little puppy.
"Only intense feelings, or bodily reactions" you blushed admitting it. "They don't feel everything, everything"
"They are in for a wild night" he gave a mischievous grin wiggling his eyebrows and you blushed automatically, feeling the butterflies fill you up. You looked to him curiously and he took Blue from your arms and started leading the way to your quarters. You both stopped in front of Steve's room and Bucky gave a soft knock only to have Steve open the door quickly and gave you both a grin and he held out his hands automatically for Blue.
"There's my little guy, I've been waiting for you" Steve held him close. You stepped forward and gave Blue a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.
"Are you sure you are okay with this? You've watched him a lot this week" you asked worriedly.
"Of course, saves me from waking you up in the morning to come get him anyways. You kids have a good night, he's in good hands" Steve promised.
"Here, he likes toys now" Bucky took the backpack from you and handed it to Steve. "There's a few empty bottles, but mostly his toys in there."
"Okay, we will give them a try. Maybe I will get some more work done on that drawing" Steve grinned and looked pointedly at Bucky who flushed a bit looking away before looking back at Steve.
"Thanks Punk, I owe ya one" Bucky took your hand and started leading you to your bedroom. You opened the door for both of you and walked in and Bucky followed you in. You felt like a ball of nerves and didn't know what to do with yourself, or if tonight was going to be the night you were hoping for.
"I'd better go get changed for bed, and wash up" you cleared your throat.
"Wait just a moment Doll." Bucky spoke softly and led you to the long couch. You saw there was a loveseat now as well and a big T.V. on the wall added to your room. He sat down and looked at you expectantly. You went to sit beside him, but he grabbed your hips and moved you so you would land on his lap instead. You let out a bit of a surprised sound, but quickly moved so you were more comfortable and put your arm over his shoulder to steady yourself. "Now it's just us" he whispered, and looked at you lovingly, and brushed some hair out of your face.
"Are you sure you are okay with all this?" you whispered to him, your anxiety kicking in full force and the butterflies filling your whole body.
"Doll, I'm okay with this. I want you to be comfortable with it" he looked at you worriedly.
"I'm used to it, '' you admitted quickly. "I tried telling you, but everyone assumes it's only pain that's shared" you blushed.
"When you mentioned Melody going into heat, I started figuring it out. I'm okay with it. They are in for a world of different sensations tonight if you are still up for it" he looked you in the eyes, and you could only see adoration there, there was no fear. "I'll start slow" he gave a small grin and leaned to the side and pulled your flats off of your feet. You blushed at the fact he wanted to start this now. He sat back up and put his knuckles under your chin and leaned forward to softly brush his lips against yours, moving them in a dance you would never get tired of. Once you started leaning into the kiss, he quickly deepened it turning his head to the side and gave a gentle moan from the back of his throat. You sighed against his lips and turned yourself on his lap so you were facing him with your thighs straddling his hips. You timidly reached up while he was kissing you, and started unbuttoning his button down shirt very slowly. He rested both of his hands down on your hips rubbing little circles with the pads of his thumbs, giving you plenty of room to move. When you started to get lower, he moved his hands long enough to pull his shirt out of his jeans so you could get to the rest of the buttons. You finished with all the buttons and ran your hands from his stomach, up to his chest and then to his shoulders and pushed slightly at the material to get it off of him. He leaned forward and pulled the shirt off the rest of the way then sat back. You continued to kiss him like your life depended on it, and ran your hands over the contours of his chest and to his arms, relishing in your own way at the different textures when it came to the difference between his vibranium arm and his flesh arm. Bucky's hands came up and slowly pulled at your cardigan and pushed at the material and you let it slip off of your arms and fall to the floor.
"Are you still up for this doll?" Bucky asked gently, pulling back from the kiss. "Once we go there, I don't think I can ever go back. I can barely hold back as it is" he leaned forward and nipped at the flesh of your neck and you gave a soft moan.
"I'm all in if you are" your voice came out as a raspy whisper.
"I'm with you till the end of the line doll" he growled slightly as he started to suck at one of your sweet spots. You almost purred at the amount of pleasure he was bringing you, and you unconsciously rolled your hips against him. He groaned in the back of his throat and brought his hands down to encourage you to keep going. Your fingers made it to his belt buckle, and you started undoing his belt slowly. When you were done, you pulled on the buckle and pulled it completely off of him with a slight snap of the leather and tossed it to the side of the couch before you rolled your hips again. You were enjoying the sensation of his erection twitching against you as you moved in your dress against his jeans. You felt Bucky's hands move to the bottom of your dress and he seemed to pause for a moment before slowly pushing up at the material. You pulled back from the kiss, suddenly feeling nervous, but one look in Bucky's eyes and you felt at peace. You raised your arms and he quickly pulled the dress off of you and you watched as his eyes raked over your body sitting on his lap with a huge grin on his face. He dropped the dress onto the floor behind you and his hands went to your sides, slowly sliding up and down. You tried not to giggle with how it tickled with how gentle he was caressing your skin. He leaned forward and kissed your collarbone and started making his way down towards your breasts. He made it to one of your breasts and he started sucking on your nipple through the lace material of your bra while his hand came up to massage the breast that was left unattended. You grind your hips into him again, and threw back your head from the friction. His hands slowly moved to your back and he slowly unclasped your bra and sat back slightly as he pulled at the material to come forward, and it easily slid off your arms. He took the lacy material and put it to the side and sat back looking at you with a huge grin on his face. You heard him kicking off his shoes, and your hands moved nimbly to the front of his jeans as you undid the button and the zipper. Bucky stood up, holding you close to his body and you wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders. You leaned forward and brushed your lips against his again and he moaned softly as you heard his jeans fall to the ground. He seemed to struggle for a moment and you realized he was kicking them to the side as well as his socks. You deepened the kiss and he gave a small groan and walked around the coffee table and made his way towards the bed. He turned so he was sitting on the side of the bed, and you rolled your hips against him, noticing that the difference between his pajama bottoms and his black boxers was divine. You could feel him even more closely now.
"You're so perfect" Bucky pulled back from the kiss, and looked at you adoringly.
"I think the same thing of you" you cooed to him, and leaned forward to kiss him along the side of the neck. When he shivered you brushed your teeth against his skin before gently sucking against the skin giving gentle tugs to create little love bites . He gave a moan, and pulled against your hips to rock against him again.
"I'm going to do something, and if you don't like it you can stop me okay?" His voice came out gravelly watching you give a soft "okay" and nodding your head. he picked you up quickly and put you down on the bed. You pouted slightly at the loss of skin to skin contact. He crawled above you and captured your lips softly, caressing his lips against yours. The kiss became hungrier as your hands went up behind his head carding your fingers through his hair and pulling slightly at his hair. He moved one hand to toy with your breast, and slightly tugged at your nipple. He started kissing along your jawline to your neck and nipped at your earlobe before moving down your neck. He stopped at the side of your neck and concentrated on one of your sweet spots before moving his way down slowly past your collarbone, giving it a slight nip with his teeth. You arched your back, loving the sensations going through your body. You couldn't believe that this moment was finally happening. You felt filled to the brim with love for this man. He moved down towards your breasts and started sucking on the nipple until they were impossibly hard, then moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. You moaned softly and felt his hand continuing to toy with your breast as he started kissing you down your stomach, making his way slowly past your navel and he stopped at your dark blue lace panties and gave the crotch area a long, slow, lick. You moved your hips automatically in surprise, but it was a pleasurable experience.
"Are we still good?" he whispered.
"Yes" you whispered back, running your hands through his hair. He slipped his fingers through the side of your panties and started slowly pulling them down. He moved away long enough to get them off of you, and he gazed down at you lovingly, seeming to feast his eyes on your naked body. You went to cover your breasts with one arm, but he stopped you.
"Let me look please, I want to be the only one to see you this way" he whispered again. You sat up on your elbows and gazed into his eyes, seeing his eyes light up as they traveled along your body. He knelt down between your legs and leaned down, keeping his eyes on yours until he was at your center and he gave a long slow lick between your lips. You bit your lip and threw your head back gasping at the heat of his tongue making contact, moving your hips with his tongue again. He chuckled slightly and laid down completely on the bed and pulled your thighs over his shoulders, acting as though he was there for a feast. He used one hand to pull up at the skin, pulling back the head of your clit and he moved to kiss it softly in a breezy caress before he licked his lips and started to slowly move his tongue in figure eights around it. You let out a soft cry and he moaned in the back of his throat at the sound. He hummed softly as he continued to swirl his tongue around your clit, and flicked at it softly. You moved your hands down to his hair again, pulling slightly, trying to encourage him to keep going. You could feel the coil of your orgasm building quickly, and the more you cried out the faster his tongue would move. You started panting slightly, wanting more from him. You wanted him inside of you so badly, but at the same time, you didn't want him to stop. As your hips started moving more, he brought his right arm down and gently slid one finger into your core and you cried out again. He pumped the one finger for a few minutes, before he added a second finger. You couldn't stop moving with the way he was moving his fingers, or his tongue. You trusted him and wanted everything that he would give you. You felt your orgasm get close, and he suddenly curled his fingers and you cried out as your orgasm ripped through you. He purposely didn't stop until you stopped moaning loudly. You laid back on the bed panting, and he moved your thighs from on top of his shoulders and he slowly started kissing his way back up your body, pausing again at your breasts to make your nipples taught again. He came up along your neck and nipped at your earlobe again before he captured your lips and you sighed happily into the kiss. You could taste yourself on his tongue as he thrust it into your mouth but you couldn't care less. You wanted all of him.
"Let me return the favor" you purred, pulling back from the kiss.
"Any other time, I would be all for that. But tonight is about you and you alone, And I need you. I'm not sure I can hold back much longer" he whispered to you, gazing lovingly into your eyes.
"I need you too" you whispered half dazed. He got off the bed long enough to pull down his black boxers. You raked your eyes up and down his nude form, and hummed appreciatively while biting your bottom lip. You were surprised at the massive size of his erect dick, and wanted so badly to return the favor and go down on him as well. He quickly crawled back on the bed on top of you, making sure not to put his full weight on you and kissed you passionately on the lips. You wrapped your arms around him and arched your back to press your body firmly onto his, trying to show him without words how much you needed him. He centered himself on you, and you felt him start to push into your core. Your body flexed, trying to accommodate his girth as he slowly pushed himself into you. You whimpered slightly, but he continued to kiss you hungrily making you think of just wanting to become one with him. He finally bottomed out and paused for a moment, pulling back to look at you.
"Are you okay?" he asked gently.
"I'm more than okay" you nodded quickly, giving him a loving smile. He leaned down to start kissing you again, as he slowly started moving slowly within you. You wrapped your legs around his hips to move with him. His movements were slow to start, but he started going a little faster while he feverishly kissed you. You felt your breasts start to bounce as he started getting more animated in his thrusts, and he reached down to softly play with them, concentrating on your nipples again. He started moaning your name, and you were done. You couldn't imagine a life without him in it. You moaned his name as well, while raking your nails up and down his back. The only time he pulled away from the kiss was to give you some air, but you didn't want it as badly as you wanted him. You couldn't get enough of his lips against yours, while he continued to ravish your body. You felt the coil of your orgasm starting to build again and you cried out his name to goad him on, and he started thrusting harder into your body. You were raising your hips to meet each thrust as he continued, and you felt him move his flesh hand move between your bodies and it started playing softly with your already sensitive clit.
"Bucky" you cried out, feeling slight tears of pleasure begin to spill from your eyes .
"Fuck Y/N, you're driving me crazy" he started going even faster kissing your closed eyes before re-claimed your lips. You cried out again, arching your back and pushing your breasts against his heavily muscled chest. He growled almost animalistically, pushing you more into the mattress. You were trying to hold back your orgasm, but didn't have much luck. You cried out his name as your orgasm hit you and your head flew back against the mattress. You could feel your walls fluttering around his erection as he continued to move within you. He moaned loudly, then cried out your name as you felt him spill into you. He gave a few soft thrusts as he slowed down and came to rest on top of you, with a majority of his weight on his vibranium arm. He leaned down and softly brushed his lips against yours lovingly and he pulled back with a huge smile, that you swore would light up a room.
"Give me a second" he pulled out of you and you felt completely spent and barely moved as he walked to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth. He came back a moment later and he wiped down between your legs, and you hissed slightly as the sensation. You sat up as he went and put the cloth back in the back in the bathroom. You moved slightly and got up off the bed waiting for him. He came to you and brushed his lips against yours again, and pulled you in by your hips.
"That was amazing" you sighed against his lips.
"You don't think we are done do you?" he pulled back with a mischievous smirk. "The night barely started, and I have you all to myself for the night" he leaned down and kissed you again. He picked you up quickly and could feel him getting hard again already. You let out a giggle as he pulled back the comforter and laid you down.
"You're ready to go again already?" you asked as he slipped in the bed behind you.
"Super soldier, I can't help it. Have you met you? I've wanted you forever" he pulled you in closely and kissed the back of your neck. "Rest for an hour, I don't want to wear you out too fast. We have all night to be together" he chuckled, kissing right behind your ear. You turned in his arms and nuzzled into him, and heard howling outside and couldn't keep the smile off of your face.  

AN: Additional edits made by G.S. Thank you so much!!!