Bubble bath*

When you got outside, you immediately put Blue down in the grass while Jasper and Snow came over prancing around him trying to get him to walk around a bit more. He seemed timid to go very far without you walking with him. You went to sit in the grass, but Bucky put his arms around you and picked you up easily and he sat down before putting you into his lap. You couldn't help the giggle that came out.
"Its going to be weird not sleeping with the pack tonight" he whispered in your ear. "Or having you in my arms" he added softly.
"You said you wanted to take this slow" you reminded him gently.
"You make it hard to want to keep going slow" he kissed the side of your neck gently, right over where he had previously left a love bite.
"You make it hard too" you admitted softly in a whisper as he nibbled on your skin. He moved up to capture your lips, and you let out a soft moan as the butterflies exploded on the inside again. He nipped at your bottom lip and you found his tongue brushing against yours easily and you moaned again, moving your hips against his lap and he let out a moan of his own. You started to change the way you were seated on him, wanted to feel his erection against you again when you felt little paws starting to climb up on your lap. You stopped moving, but didn't move away from the kiss. If this is all you were going to get for tonight, you would make due. Bucky's hand moved through your hair as he pulled you in more, and you complied the best you could. He would only pull away for a moment or two to give you a moment to catch your breath before his lips would be on yours again. You could only imagine kissing him for the rest of your life, and knew you would never tire of it. His hand moved down to touch your lap, and you felt him touch Blue instead and he seemed to remember himself and pulled back after a few minutes.
"We really should talk about a babysitter at one point" he blushed but gave you a grin.
"Uncle Brad did highly recommend one" you nodded, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips. "We'd better go back inside and read a bit more"
"I have to admit, I'm enjoying the books you read" he smirked. "Very interesting"
"I like them" you flushed. "I'm almost done the one I started tonight" you admitted.
"I'll have to read it before I go to bed" he winked at you.
"I need a cold shower before I go to bed" you sighed, then blushed when you realized you said it out loud.
"I think I'll need one too" he chuckled. "Come on, lets get back inside before you catch a cold" he picked you up as he stood up. You wound your arms around Blue who nuzzled into you quickly while Snow and Jasper followed him back up the steps. You opened the door as he got to it, and he gave you another chaste kiss before he walked through it.

Clint, and Peter with Pietro fought you on who would get to feed Blue the next two times for the rest of the night, and who would get to take him out. You found yourself giggling at the fact that they all wanted to take care of him, but had a feeling it had something to do with the fact that Blue was learning names quickly. After his last feeding you begged that you were getting tired, and admitted that you were going to head to bed with Blue once the boys came back up with him. You had finished your book, and to your surprise, Bucky had finished his. He quickly traded books with you, and put the one you had been reading in his back pocket to read for later. You had a feeling he really was going to read it before he want to bed tonight. You went and grabbed the bottles you would need for the night before going back to the living room to grab Blue from the boys, and calling the pack to come with you. You saw Bucky look at you with a bit of a pout since everyone seemed to be wanting to stay up. You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed to your room.
The wolves all jumped up on the bed, but you opened the balcony door and left it open as you set Blue down with them.
"At least one of you please stay with him while I take a shower" you asked them gently.
"Not to worry, we will take care of Blue" Melody promised.
"Enjoy your shower pup" Cloud added in quickly.
"Would you mind, if maybe I took a bath instead?" you paused for a moment. You knew it would be easier to take care of the urges you were having in the bath instead, and you would be surrounded by your favorite scents in this case. The way Bucky easily handled your body had made the heat pool to between your legs, and your body was desperate for release. That was something you had been denying yourself for a very long time.
"Take a bath, the boys will go for their run, and when they come back we will go for ours" Snow nosed at Jasper. "Go on my love" she barked at him.
"You are making our bodies feel like they are going into heat" Melody said as soon as Cloud and Jasper had left.
"I just need a moment to fix that" you blushed.
"Future mate could help with it" Melody barked and you blushed even more.
"Too early in the relationship" you shook your head.
"Humans do move slowly" Snow looked to Melody who nosed at Blue again. You went into the bathroom and got undressed quickly while you lit a few candles and started a bubble bath. You left the door open so the pack could see you, just in case while you were getting ready to jump in. You were comfortable walking around naked, it was something that Cloud was used to from when you both lived back at the cabin. Except in the last year of course, you never knew when Shawn was going to show up. But now you didn't have that to worry about anymore. He was far away, and had no hopes of escaping imprisonment. You doubted anyone would come into your suite, and you were getting comfortable with calling the compound home now. You turned on your love songs and grabbed the book that Bucky had been reading before slipping into the bath. You saw Melody and Snow were both curled up with their back to the bathroom, seeming to keep an eye on the windows that looked out to the balcony.
You started on the book and relaxed back as you dove into the first chapter. You liked the romance it started with, but by the fifth chapter, it had gotten pretty steamy. You started imagining Bucky doing the things to you like the main characters were enjoying together. You found your hand slipped under the water, as your body was begging for some reprieve. You started teasing your sensitive clit, and put your head back thinking of Bucky as you continued to play with it gently. You let out a loud moan, and a small cry as you felt your orgasm starting to come around. You started moving your fingers a bit faster, wondering if Bucky's fingers would move against you in a similar way. You bit your bottom lip and arched your back as your body was begging for release. You let out another small cry as you went a little faster, and let your book fall to the floor as you used your other hand down to pump into your center wishing so badly it was Bucky that was toying with your body the way you were.
"Fuck" you cried out as your orgasm hit, and your head went back onto the tub. You moaned Bucky's name as you rode out your high. You took a moment to try to catch your breath, and grabbed a wash cloth before starting to wash up and shave. You emptied the tub, and jumped into the shower quickly to wash your hair and got out a few minutes later. You wrapped up in a towel and saw walked out seeing that it was still Snow and Melody laying with Blue.
"I just have to finish cleaning up" you let them know.
"Feel better?" Melody teased.
"I didn't know humans made so much noise" Snow twitched her ears.
"It was pleasurable" you blushed a deep red, and went into your closet to get changed into one of your negligee of a light purple and matching panties. You had missed wearing these. You went and cleaned up the bathroom, then came back out with your book and snuggled up on the bed.
"We are going to go for our run now, and send the boys back" Melody jumped off the bed. You went back to your book while the girls left. Blue nuzzled into you and you pet him while you continued reading. The book was the perfect kind of steamy, and you thanked Heavens that you just had your release.

You were reading for a few minutes when Jasper and Cloud came back inside and jumped up onto the bed. You heard Bucky's shower turn on, but ignored it figuring that he needed to wash up before bed as well. It wasn't until you heard him moan through the walls, that you put your book down and flushed a bit. You felt heat pool between your legs again, and looked at the wolves and suddenly wished they were out on a pack run. Especially that Blue would be able to go with them. You bit your bottom lip and turned down the music a little bit so you could listen better. You heard him moan again, before he said your name gently and you heard him cry out. You flushed a deep red, realizing he just did exactly the same thing that you had done. You turned the music up again, not wanting to get caught having been listening in.
"Mama" Blue said after a few minutes. You immediately grabbed a bottle and put him into the feeding position. You heard Bucky's shower turn off, and blushed again. You had liked the way he had moaned your name. You took a moment once in a while to wipe his face so you didn't get milk on your negligee. It took a while, but he finished all three bottles. You put the three bottles to the side, and put the napkins in the garbage before getting up, and putting on your slippers to go down the balcony.
As you walked by Bucky's area of the balcony you peeked in and saw that he was laying on his bed in just a towel. You licked your lips, enjoying the way he looked so relaxed. You quickly left, not wanting to get caught watching him and headed down to the grounds.
Cloud and Jasper nosed at Blue to move around a bit more as you set him on the ground. Blue whined a bit before going to the bathroom before he came back to you.
"Move around a bit more pup, or else you wont sleep" Cloud spoke to him gently. Blue wasn't listening, but the way Jasper and Cloud nosed him, he finally walked around a little more before coming back to you. You picked him up and started back up the stairs. You glanced in Bucky's room again, and saw that he was still reading your book and you gave a small giggle. He looked up and smiled to you, and you gave a shy wave. He stood up and held the towel around his hips and you took in the way he looked half naked and enjoyed it.
"Blue needed his bottle already?" he opened the balcony door.
"Yeah, after I got out of the bath" you brushed some hair out of your face. "Are you enjoying the book?"
"More than I should I admit" he chuckled. "Are you headed to bed?" he cocked an eyebrow.
"I probably should" you nodded. "Just waiting on the girls to come back" you gave a shy smile.
"So that means you have a moment" he leaned down and brushed his lips against yours. You brought your free hand up to touch him on the cheek, and slid it back behind his head and pulled him closer. You easily opened your lips and started to deepen the kiss and he let out a moan. You gave a sigh and pressed your body against him, trying to be mindful of Blue in your arms. Bucky's free hand came out and pulled at your hips to bring you closer to him. You pulled back for air, but went back to him within moments. You knew what you wanted, and you wanted him. His kisses left you breathless. You couldn't imagine ever wanting to kiss anyone else. You felt him pull back for air, and when he came back he started kissing you harder. You only wanted more, and pressed your chest into him more. Blue let out a bark, then a howl and you both broke apart panting for breath. You both looked at each other hungrily. His eyes had darkened as he stared down at you. You bit your bottom lip gazing up at him, not wanting to stop kissing him.
"I'd better let you go to bed" he smirked at you. "Or else I'll keep you here all night" he winked.
"Don't tempt me" you whispered, leaning up and kissing him softly on the lips. "Good night Bucky" you smiled softly and put more sway into your hips as you walked to your room. Bucky stood on his balcony and watched you hungrily, and saw that you had left the door open.
"You're supposed to close your door" he called to you.
"I'm waiting on the girls, Sargent" you poked your head out to smile at him.
"If your sleeping when they get back, I'll close it for you" he gave his flirty smile.
"I'm still reading" you giggled and went back into your room with the wolves. You sat Blue on the bed, while Cloud and Jasper curled up around him. You shut off your light and turned on the bedside light and went back to reading.