Babies

You and Bucky spent the afternoon on the swing casually playing search words while the wolves roamed around in the front yard playing with Blue. Bucky had gone in and helped you prepare some lunch and Blue didn't even ask for the bottle this time, he seemed content with the ground beef for now. You knew he would still want it, but at least for now he was getting weaned off of it. When it was time for supper, Bucky helped you with making some corn on the cob, rosemary potatoes, and sirloin steak for a change. You worked well in tandem together, and he seemed at ease in the kitchen. You had wanted to make a pie for supper, but the day had managed to get away from you. You wondered how long until you would get to come visit the cabin again, since Clint wanted you and Bucky to come see his family again on Friday. Maybe you would come back after you got back. After you were done eating, you headed back outside with the wolves. Bucky got swindled into throwing the stick for the pack, while you sat on the ground and played with Blue, peppering him with kisses when he got close enough. You stopped a few times to watch Bucky play with the pack, and watched him lovingly. If there was anyone you didn't see coming, but was worth the wait, it was him. He made every day seem so much better, just by being in it. Ten months ago, you would have sworn against it, but now, you couldn't imagine a better life than the one you have right now.
"Penny for your thoughts?" Bucky came over and sat on the ground beside you.
"You make my life so much better by just being in it" you smiled at him easily. "I really do love you" you sighed softly. "More than I thought possible" you admitted.
"Are the wolves taking Blue back out for lessons again tonight?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you. "I would love to show you how much I love you too" he winked.
"I don't think Blue's rested enough today to go out for the night" you admitted softly. "He has a big day tomorrow too, going out in public for the first time"
"He still needs to learn pup, we will let him sleep in the woods again" Cloud came over. Melody let out a yip and started to play with Blue on the ground.
"Are you sure she's going into heat soon?" you asked Cloud.
"I can smell it" Cloud looked at you. "Hydra did something to her, its normally in the winter, but she's going to start soon"
"You'll make the cutest pups" you giggled speaking out loud, as he came over and licked your face.
"They really will" Bucky agreed with you quickly.
"When are you two going to have pups?" Melody asked you quickly and your face blushed a deep red.
"What is it?" Bucky asked.
"Melody asked when we are going to have pups" you looked at him.
"When she's ready" Bucky smiled at Melody.
"It's not just for me to decide" you pointed out quickly.
"WIth you doll, I'm ready for the next adventure" he looked at you lovingly.
"We just finally started saying that we love each other" you blushed.
"Took a lot to say, but I knew it for a while" he took your hand and kissed your knuckles. "Just like I know I'm ready when you are" he winked.
"How many do you want?" you asked hesitantly.
"At least three or four" he shrugged, speaking easily. "I could handle more. How about you?"
"I could say the same" you blushed again, biting your bottom lip and smiling at him. "We could practice making pups" you gave a mischievous grin. "Until we are both ready"
"I do believe practice makes perfect" he chuckled and moved closer to you and wrapped his arm around you.
"Love mama" Blue suddenly spoke, and you looked over at him in surprise.
"Say that again?" you asked him.
"Mama" Blue barked. "Love mama" he repeated himself.
"What did he say?" Bucky asked.
"Love mama" you looked at him misty eyed. "It's almost a sentence"
"That's amazing doll" he kissed you quickly.
"I think he wants the bottle" you grinned. "I'll be right back" you stood up and went into the cabin to get three bottles ready. Blue continued to bark and howl, while Bucky picked him up and snuggled him. You came out a few minutes later, and Bucky traded you the bottles for Blue and you both sat on the swing again. Bucky handed you one of the bottles, and you started to feed Blue while Bucky ran inside for some napkins and came back out to start wiping his face for you. You leaned more into Bucky as you continued to feed Blue.
Once Blue was done with all three bottles, you gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose, and Bucky leaned in to do the same to him before you placed him on the ground and he took off towards the woods to use the bathroom, just like you had trained him.
"We will take care of him from here pup" Cloud let you know.
"I'll go put these in the dishwasher, you stay here for a bit" Bucky kissed you on the side of your head. He brought in the bottles, and you heard him start the dishwasher while he was there. You took out your cell phone and turned on some of your love songs again, gently moving side to side while singing softly to the music. You watched as the wolves took to the woods again with Blue, who seemed to be hesitant to follow them, but Cloud led him easily. You heard a small creak and looked over to see that Bucky was leaning against the doorframe with a smile on his face watching you.
"What?" you smiled at him easily.
"You" he grinned and held out his hand, and you slipped your phone into your pocket and stood up, going over to take his phone.
"What about me?" you whispered softly.
"You'll make a great mom someday" he smiled at you lovingly. "I know its hard for you to let Blue go into the woods on his own, but you trust your pack"
"They are the other third of me" you flushed a bit.
"Makes them easy to love" he winked at you, and pulled you up close to his body, and he ran his vibranium hand from your shoulder to the small of your back and he tipped you back slightly while leaning down and caressing his lips gently against yours. You easily opened your lips to him and felt his tongue delved past them and you both hummed happily at the contact. Bucky pulled you in a little closer, so your entire body was pressed against his. He took a few steps back, keeping you secured against his body. You ran your hands up over his shoulders and started putting your hands through his hair, carding your fingers through.
"Where's the other third?" he asked, suddenly pulling back from the kiss.
"Right here" you patted him on the chest, right above his heart. His face broke out into a smile, and he reached down and picked you up from under your knees and carried you into the bedroom. He sat you down on the bed, and stepped back.
"Stay there" he chuckled and ran to the front door to close it, before he came back into the bedroom. He started stalking towards you like a cat towards its prey, pulling his shirt off over his head and a look of concentration on his face. You automatically went to pull off your shirt, but his hands came down, and stopped you and he started pulling your shirt off on his own, over your head and threw the shirt to the side. He bent down and softly started kissing your lips again while reaching behind you and unclasping your bra and pulling it off of you without looking. You heard it hit the wall behind him, and slid to the floor. You tried not to giggle at the action, trying to keep your concentration on the sensations in your body. You felt the regular butterflies in your stomach as his flesh hand and vibranium hand ran up and down your sides and he started pushing you slowly into the mattress. He massaged your breasts softly with his hands, before trailing his fingers down to the clasp of your jeans once you were completely laying down and he undid the button for you. You heard the zipper go down, and he tugged quickly at your jeans and panties at the same time and they slipped off, and you heard him drop them to the floor. Your fingers danced down his chest and abdomen, and you found the clasp of his jeans and started to unbutton them as well. He pulled back long enough to pull his pants down quickly, along with his boxers and he kicked them to the side while bending down again and laying across you slightly and taking one of your nipples into his mouth. Once the nipple was taught, he went over to the other one and sucked gently until it was hard in his mouth, and he kissed his way back up your chest, side of your neck, taking your earlobe in his lips for a moment before his lips finally made their way to yours again. You felt him reach down, as he continued his assault on your lips and touched you gently and started playing with your clit, before slipping his fingers between your folds. You spread your legs further for him, and arched your back slightly.
"Please" you whispered, pulling back from the kiss. He smiled at you and lined himself up with your center and slowly started pushing in. He rested his forehead against yours, and gazed into your eyes until he was completely inside of you, and you sighed feeling so full. It was like he was the only person that could complete you. He started kissing you again softly, as he started moving his hips. You rolled your hips to match his movements as he started going slowly, but steadily picked up the pace. His lips never once leaving yours except for you both to take a breath. He started snapping his hips into yours a bit harder, and his hand trailed down to start playing with your clit. You moaned softly against him and you heard him let out a growl. You felt him push you further into the mattress and he let out a grunt and you felt him release inside of you at the same time that your orgasm ripped through you. You pulled back to cry out his name, and he groaned your name into your breasts. He pulled out of you and pulled you into an embrace.
"I love you" he whispered, kissing you on top of your head.
"I love you" you whispered back, giving a yawn. "Let's have babies soon" you nuzzled into him and he grinned and pulled you under the covers and close to his body.