The morning after

When you woke up finally, it was well after seven am and you were still securely nestled in Bucky's arms. You leaned up gently and brushed your lips against his. Just as you started to move away he moaned and pulled you back in for more of a kiss. He promptly started to deepen the kiss and you let out a soft moan in response. His hands brushed against your naked skin and started roaming towards your breasts as he pushed you more onto your back. You weren't even sure you had more energy left after how much the pair of you had gotten into it last night. You felt so much love for this man, and smiled lovingly at him as he leaned above you. You brought your hand up and touched his cheek sweetly, and leaned up to give him another soft kiss on the lips.
"Last night was amazing" he smiled at you, just as lovingly as you were gazing at him.
"That much we can agree on" you grinned teasingly, rubbing your hands up and down his back.
"Are you ready for another round?" his eyes glinted mischievously. You both heard a small bang and looked over to see that the pack was waiting patiently outside the balcony door.
"I was going to say yes, but we would have an audience" you pouted a bit. You were deliciously sore from the entire night of lovemaking and regretted nothing.
"They have bad timing" he sighed regretfully, and started to get up. He proudly walked over to where his boxers were and put them on quickly before heading to the balcony door and opening it up for the pack to come in.
"Good morning mate" Melody sang while coming inside first. She jumped up and licked Bucky on the cheek and he chuckled.
"Good morning Melody" Bucky didn't have to hear her, to know that she was saying good morning.
"She called you mate" you giggled from your spot on the bed and sat up slightly, bringing the comforter with you to cover yourself.
"That makes my morning even better" he chuckled with a bright smile as the rest of the pack came in and said good morning to both of you.
"You must be feeling good this morning" Cloud looked at you knowingly.
"I do" you blushed. Bucky looked at you with questions in his eyes. "Cloud said I must be feeling good this morning"
"I hope you do. '' Bucky chuckled and got back into bed with you and wrapped his arms around you again while the pack jumped up on the bed and laid behind him. You squealed a little when he pulled you down on the bed so quickly and then you let out a giggle again. "So, I was thinkin..." he looked at you and you gazed up at him with all the love in your eyes. "We should go to the farmers market tomorrow morning after we go get breakfast. We can do our laundry after we get home"
"Another date?" you smiled at him.
"I think it should be our Sunday thing" he nodded. "An ongoing date in a way" he decided as he was speaking.
"Ongoing date, how scandalous" you grinned at him as he leaned down to brush his lips against yours again.
"Unless there's a mission, of course" he added as an afterthought.
"Of course" you nodded and leaned in for another kiss.
"I want to keep you in bed all day" he groaned into the kiss.
"I promised the girls" you frowned a bit, wanting nothing more than to stay in bed with him for the day. "Can you watch our Blue?" you asked, biting your bottom lip.
"Well, I am his papa" he chuckled. "Yes doll, I'll watch our Blue for you" he nipped at your bottom lip and you eagerly opened your lips to him. He tilted his head to kiss you deeper, and you both sucked in air through your noses. He started to pull you on top of him when Cloud let out a grunt, reminding you both you weren't alone. "Can I come back and sleep with you tonight?" Bucky pulled back from the kiss, looking at you hopefully.
"Of course you can, open invitation" you nodded, speaking softly, and laid your head on his chest again.
"I'll be taking advantage of that" he kissed the top of your head. "Do you need a shower before you go with the girls?" he asked after a few minutes.
"I should probably get up and go do that real quick" you nodded and slid off of his chest, sitting up. You didn't want to move yet, you were enjoying yourself. You were used to walking around naked or in just a towel around the wolves, but hesitated because Bucky was there. You looked at him and he grinned.
"I'm not missing the show, I'm waiting" he chuckled.
"I'm used to it with the wolves..." you drifted off.
"I've seen your body, very thoroughly and I love it" he winked at you and you finally found the courage to stand up. He groaned audibly and you looked at him curiously. "You always look so beautiful" he gazed at you. "Before you see them, I'm not sorry" he winked at you and sat up in bed.
"I did a number on you too, Sargent" you giggled softly, turning back and looking at him. You could see his neck, collarbone and chest were peppered in love bites. You knew there were a few down on his lower stomach from when you finally got to go down on him during the night.
"I regret nothing, I will wear these proudly" Bucky chuckled and started going around to pick up both your clothes. "I'll just put everything of yours in the hamper" he let you know as you made it to the bathroom. "I'll see you in a bit doll" he winked at you.
"Thank you Bucky" you smiled softly at him standing at the doorway and jutting out your hip slightly. He groaned and came over to kiss you on the lips again. He lingered at your lips for a few extra moments and he pulled back grinning like a school boy.
"I'll see you very soon" he promised, and deposited your clothes in the hamper. He walked out onto the balcony holding his clothes and shoes, moving proudly towards his bedroom. You couldn't help but giggle a little bit before going into the bathroom.

When you came out of the shower you stood in front of the mirror, taking in all the lovebites that were peppered on your skin. You looked down and saw there were even some on your thighs. The man had thoroughly made love to you last night. You quickly brushed your teeth, and brushed out your hair, putting it back into a braid so you wouldn't have to do much with it. You put on your primer and started working on your makeup trying to cover what you could on your neck. You decided to go for a more glowing look with lighter colors of light tan and pinks, and instead of a matt lipstick you went with a light pink lipgloss. You set your makeup and put your lipgloss in your purse for touch ups later on. You went into the closet and picked out pink lace for matching panties and bra and started looking through your closet for what to wear. You knew you would be doing a lot of walking, so you settled on a pair of blue high waisted jeans, and a white blouse that you tucked in. You made sure that the top few buttons were undone so a bit of your chest was showing off proudly. You could see some of the love bites showing between the fabric and blushed slightly. You put on a pair of pink sneakers and looked at yourself in the mirror. You figured that it was as good as it was going to get for now. You walked out stuffing everything you would need into your purse and saw that the wolves were looking at you expectantly.
"How do I look?" you asked softly.
"You look cute. When are we going to talk about mate?" Melody asked quickly.
"Melody, we agreed to give her time" Snow chastised her.
"But it was such a good night" Melody whined.
"What do you want to know about mate?" you asked, sitting on the side of the bed.
"Do you love him?" Cloud spoke up for you quickly.
"Yes I do" you nodded. "He doesn't know that yet. I don't want to push my feelings onto him" you admitted softly.
"That's all we need to know" Cloud looked at the others, as if daring them to say something.
"Good, let's go for breakfast" you stood up and led the way to the door. The pack followed dutifully.

"Mama!" Blue barked as soon as you came into the dining room. Bucky was holding him closely and he turned to smile at you as you walked in. He jumped up and walked towards you and pulled you close by the hips and gave you a soft kiss on the lips.
"Someone's in a good mood this morning" Nat looked over knowingly while Wanda gave a bit of a giggle.
"I'm in a very good mood" Bucky grinned happily and led you around to your chair and pulled it out for you.
"You're going overboard" you giggled and spoke in a whisper. You sat down and he pushed the chair back in. He proudly sat beside you and couldn't wipe the smirk off of his face. He started rocking Blue happily who gave a tiny howl.
"He just ate" Steve looked confused.
"He's just in a good mood" you giggled again. "Just like his mama"
"Are you excited for some shopping?" Pepper asked quickly.
"Very excited. I have a few new ideas of things I want to pick up" you blushed a little bit.
"That sounds promising" Nat chuckled and looked at Bruce lovingly.
Wanda passed the platter to you and you filled Bucky's plate before your own. He started eating right away, and trying to be mindful of Blue who was getting a lot bigger.
"Maybe we should bring him some toys to the living room so he can play while we eat" you decided softly.
"I think that's a good idea" Wanda nodded in agreement.
"He did like the toy's when we had them in the lab the other day" Tony spoke up.
"We should hit the pet store while we are out" Wanda smiled happily. "I know I want to get my Zora some new toys for when she's ready"
"Blue seems to like the stuffed toys the most" Bucky smiled softly. "He also likes the chew toys that squeak"
"Hear that little man? Papa is pointing out all your favorites" Sam quipped quickly.
"I still can't believe you guys did that" you sighed with a slight chuckle and shaking your head. "Worth it" Sam chuckled happily.
"Do you know what time you'll be coming home?" Tony looked to Pepper.
"Don't wait up" Pepper winked at him. "We have plans to shop until we drop!" 

AN: Additional edits made by G.S. Thank you so much!!!