Catch

When you woke up to feed Blue during the night, you saw your balcony door was closed and the windows were wide open. Your bedside light was turned off, and the girls were back from their run. You gave yourself a smile knowing it was Bucky that had come in while you were sleeping. You had thankfully finished your book before falling asleep. You fed Blue and took him out, before heading back to bed. You did the same thing later during the night, and by the time that Steve came to knock on the door around six in the morning you were ready for the day. You put all the bottles into a reusable bag, and bounced on your way to the door.
"Good morning" Steve smiled at you.
"Good morning" you almost sang as you handed him the bag, and Blue. He chuckled, and looked at you curiously for a moment.
"Have a good sleep?" he paused for a moment.
"I did, we got up a few times but sleep was great. No nightmares" you admitted.
"Bucky's already in the kitchen waiting for the puppy date" he grinned at you.
"I guess he likes the morning thing you guys have started" you giggled. "I'd better go get ready. The pack needs a run"
"I'll see you at breakfast" Steve nodded and turned to walk away. You smiled to yourself and headed to the bathroom to use the facilities, and to wash up for the day. You started thinking about what to wear while you went about your business.

You decided on putting on your light blue dress you had worn before, with lace at the bottom and the top, with a white cardigan and a pair of sneakers. The pack looked up expectantly as you grabbed your phone and turned on some of your driving music, and put it in your bra.
"Come on" you smiled to them, and opened the balcony door.
"I missed this" Cloud jumped off the bed and gave you a lick on the cheek. You waited for everyone to walk out the door and you started walking down the balcony slowly letting them go forward and run ahead. You took to the woods with them, and Cloud kept circling back to come to you once in a while, but seemed to be enjoying his morning run.
"You guys could almost do this on your own" you said as they all circled back to you.
"We like being with our companion" Jasper wagged his tail. "We know you need a bit more privacy soon" he looked at you knowingly and you blushed in spite of yourself.
"I thought I was not that obvious" you looked at him.
"We can feel your body's needs too" Cloud reminded you. You blushed again, and continued to walk. You picked up a stick and threw it and Cloud charged off after it and brought it back.
"Why did you do that?" Melody asked quickly.
"It's a game" Cloud explained. "I've always loved it. We sometimes use balls, or stuffed toys. Its been a while" he preened a bit before you threw the stick again. This time Melody ran after the stick with him, but he got to it first and brought it back.
"Do it again, this is fun" Melody barked at you and you giggled throwing the stick again. All four of them charged after it, and fought on who got to bring it back playfully. Snow won this time, and gave it to you gently. You continued to throw the stick as you walked. You got to where the track was close by, and saw that Steve, Bucky and Sam were all out running on it. Sam looked up and waved to you and you waved back as you continued to walk. You looked away and continued on your way when you suddenly heard footfalls behind you. You turned quickly and saw Bucky running towards you, and he slipped into the woods and came towards you with purpose.
"Good morning beautiful" he smiled. You looked him up and down in his white undershirt and a pair of grey sweatpants with white sneakers.
"Good morning Sargent" you almost purred. He strode up to you, and brushed some hair out of your face before he leaned down and quickly captured your lips. You moaned softly and his tongue brushed past your lips and you found yourself leaning into him more. His hands went down to your hips and he pulled you closer. He ran his hands across your ass and gave a small squeeze. You felt yourself blushing since this was really the first time he was so forward so quickly. You ran your hands through his hair trying to pull him closer. He let out a small moan, and gave your bottom lip a small nibble as he pulled back for air. He pulled you into another kiss and you pressed your body more against him. He groaned appreciatively, and squeezed at you again. He pulled back after a few minutes and you looked at him with hooded eyes, and he looked at you like he wanted to eat you alive.
"That was a wonderful good morning kiss" you put your hands on either side of his face.
"I've got more where that came from" he grinned. "I hope you didn't mind that I closed your door last night"
"Not at all, thank you for opening the windows and shutting off the light" you smiled at him lovingly.
"That was my pleasure doll, you were sleeping pretty good" he winked. "Vision is watching Blue and the rest of the pups inside" he let you know quickly.
"Thank you" you breathed.
"I'm going to go finish my run, I just couldn't let you go by without a good morning kiss" he whispered to you, taking your hand and kissing the knuckles before he stepped away. You smiled at him then started walking forward again, putting more sway into your hips. You looked over your shoulder and saw that he was watching you walk away. You gave a small giggle and he finally turned and started running back.
"Now that's the way to swish that tail" Melody spoke up as you continued to walk with a little more sway. "He liked that"
"He sure did" Snow added in and you flushed a bit.