Chapter 109

Yu Xiang led her elder brother back to the small courtyard in a hurry. First she took care of her own wound. As her wound was not deep, the bleeding stopped quickly and even some hints of healing once the medication was sprinkled on it. Yu Pin Yan tried several times to help bandage her but was relentlessly pushed away by her with a disdainful expression.

Tao Hong was holding a basin of hot water while Liu Lu was cleaning the bruises on the Marquis' knees carefully with a cloth towel.

"Tell them to increase the heat of the underground heating. Can't you all see how pale Elder Brother's face is due to the cold?" Yu Xiang placed a pile of incised-wound medicine on the bedside table and propped her arms to climb up the soft couch.

Yu Pin Yan hurriedly fetched her into his arms but was severely pinched by her.

"Others asked you to kneel and you did, do you still have any dignity? Don't you know that a man has gold under his knees[1]? If your kneeling caused any mishaps, what should I do then?" As she spoke, tears came out again. Her dense eyelashes were covered with glistening teardrops that Yu Pin Yan's heart throbbed painfully looking at her.

"Good girl, don't cry. Elder Brother has been practicing martial arts since childhood. It was just kneeling which couldn't be as serious as you said." Yu Pin Yan gently kneaded her earlobe and tried to change the subject, "What does this mean?" He raised his middle finger.

"F*ck, which means damn it." Yu Xiang's fury rose from her heart.

Yu Pin Yan was stunned. A short while later, he rubbed his younger sister's lips with his fingers and his tone was totally helpless, "How can a girl be so vulgar, you must not do this gesture again."

"Don't worry, I've only done this to Ku Hui. I was really flippant with anger!" She threw herself into her elder brother's arms then embraced him adoringly and rocked him gently before letting go of him a moment later to concentrate on applying his medication.

Yu Pin Yan did not feel any pain, instead it was Yu Xiang who bared her teeth and made gasping sounds from time to time, induce Yu Pin Yan desiring to laugh yet the burning in his heart caused his eyeballs glued to her face and couldn't be pulled off.

After the medication had been administered, Yu Xiang pushed her elder brother down and covered him with the quilt as she ordered him to quickly sleep when Tao Hong was seen running in with a note, "Young Miss, Master Ku Hai has sent you a letter. Please take a look."

Promptly taking the note and reading it, Yu Pin Yan smiled cheerfully and said, "Master Ku Hai invites you to the mountain tomorrow, most probably Great Master Ku Hui has agreed to treat your legs."

Yu Xiang grabbed the note and crumpled it into a ball before replying coldly, "Not going. If I go, Heavens knows what other trials are waiting for you."

Putting his arm around her, Yu Pin Yan whispered, "Let's just go, at least go and have a look."

"If you go with me, it's not as simple as looking. They will ask you to go scale the mountain of swords and plunge into the sea of flames[2] which you will probably agree with even if you are afraid. I'm not going. I'm pretty good like this. I have you carrying me wherever I go and no one is more comfortable than me." Yu Xiang wrapped her arms around her elder brother's neck. Her tone was coquettish with eyes shining brightly without a trace of annoyance.

Gently pecking and kissing her lips repeatedly, Yu Pin Yan then bit her earlobe and murmured, "This is not good. When I hug you, I wish to have your legs wrapping around my waist, tightly, and not unresponsive like this .... "

Pressing against her butt was some kind of huge hard object. Yu Xiang instantly understood the real implication of the word 'hug' while the scene of her legs wrapping around her elder brother's strong lean waist, moving up and down appeared in her mind. Her cheeks reddened like the sunset glows on the horizon and if a scoop of water was to pour on her, the top of her head would sizzle in smoke.