Chapter 99

Yu Miao Qi slapped Yu Si Yu ruthlessly and yelled, "Get lost, this is my private affair with Yu Xiang. There is no room for you to interfere!"

"Little bitch, you dare to hit me, see if I don't rip your mouth off!" Yu Si Yu has been a peasant woman in the countryside for more than half a year. She was the one who took care of everything inside and outside the hamlet, so her fighting capability is even better than before. She grabbed Yu Miao Qi's hair and slammed her against the bedpost.

Tao Hong and Liu Lu hurriedly stepped forward to pull them apart while Yu Xiang half leaned against the headboard, hugging the two hot water bottles and watched with gusto. Only Yu Si Yu's lapels were rumpled but Yu Miao Qi was unkempt and her clothes were disarray looking as if she had been ravaged hundreds of times. When she caught sight of Yu Xiang's leisure and serene expression, her pupils constricted violently for a moment before she shouted at the top of her voice, "Yu Xiang, what are you so pleased of! I'm telling you, you're not even a member of the Yu family, rather just a bastard that the wet nurse had carried back by mistake! Don't you think it's strange that we look nothing alike? We are not even twins nor related to each other at all ..."

She told the whole unexpected turns of events of those years, but concealed the fact that the Shen family was ruined or the matter of Shen Yuan Qi gaining the top scholar title. As she deliberately divulged the matter, not only the people in the room heard it clearly, even the servants passing by could hear everything without missing a single word too.

Tao Hong and Liu Lu were completely stunned. Seeing that Yu Xiang's head was hanging low, Yu Si Yu was unable to see her expression clearly. She hurriedly sat down and took her by the shoulders, wanting to comfort her but didn't know where to start.

Yu Miao Qi still refused to let the matter drop as she pointed to the extremely extravagant jewelry on the dresser and coldly said, "These should have been mine." She then pointed at the priceless antiques on the antique racks, "These should have been mine." Pushing open the window panes and pointing to the beautiful-like fairyland courtyard, "These should have been mine, too. Everything you have should be mine! The one who should leave is you, not me!"

Only then did Yu Xiang slowly raise her head yet her face was not covered in tears as others would have imagined, but rather calm with signs of contempt, "So what if you have Yu family's blood flowing in you? Grandmother and Elder Brother do not care about this. It's your own fault that they want to kick you out, what does it have to do with me? Why did you look for me to go berserk? Someone come and throw her out!"

All the pozi and maidservants in the courtyard did not move, even Tao Hong and Liu Lu stood there dumbfoundedly.

Yu Miao Qi snorted a chuckle. What she wanted was this effect. Yu Xiang can only act like a tyrant while she is holding the title of Di young miss of the Marquis manor, but without the title, what can she used to still be unrestrained? In the end, she is just a bastard of an unknown origin!

Yu Xiang frowned and was somewhat truly angry.

Yu Si Yu shouted, "What are you standing there for, still not hurry up throwing Yu Miao Qi out! Don't you all forget whose territory is this !"

Only then did Tao Hong and Liu Lu regained their senses. They went forward to pull Yu Miao Qi but the servants outside the courtyard still didn't dare rush indiscriminately into action as they had the hidden intention to wait and see. Just at this moment, Ma Momo rushed over anxiously after hearing this news.

Yu Miao Qi slapped both Tao Hong and Liu Lu away. She instead smiled when she saw the arrival of Ma Momo then walked over to the wash-stand by the window, slowly washing her face clean with the water in the copper basin and spoke out word by word, "Go back and tell Old Madam not to be too biased. It doesn't matter driving me away but be careful of me deliberately spreading words about Yu Xiang's origin. Your Marquis manor is abandoning the Di bloodline and instead dearly dotted a bastard as the apple of the eyes. What kind of reasoning is that? There is no such cold-blooded and heartless family in the world!"