Chapter 35

Other than butterflies, Yu Xiang was afraid of all kinds of insects and worms, especially those soft meaty insects. She felt disgusted just by giving it a glance, not to mention having insects thrown all over her body? At present, those insects were squirming along her neckline and moving towards inside her undergarments. The sensation of the worms was fear inducing. In addition, the fine hairs on the worms that were smaller than her pores would come in contact with her skin, causing a series of small, painful and itchy blisters to form, then proceeded to enter her blood vessels and fused into the bloodstream.

Yu Xiang was too frightened to think properly. She sat stiffly on her wheelchair and didn't dare to move as she was afraid that the insects on her hair would fall into her collar.

"Tao Hong and Liu Lu, quick, quick, quick! Quickly help me get rid of these insects, I'm so uncomfortable!" Yu Xiang's voice carried a trace of intense fear as she cried out.

Liu Lu took out her handkerchief to help Young Miss pat away those fat insects. Tao Hong pushed the twelve or thirteen year old boy, who had stealthily came down from the tree to the ground, and questioned viciously, "What did you do?!"

Chang Qi, the only di son of the Duke of Jingguo, was spoiled ever since he was young. He was known to be "Demon King of the World." Today, he was using a pair of bamboo chopsticks to catch insects in the courtyard and planned to feed the birds once he caught enough insects to fill a bottle. As he was about to go down the tree, he saw his elder sister walking together with a crippled. He was curious for a moment and hid in the tree to eavesdrop. However, when he heard their conversations, he became so angry that his lungs were going to explode.

Marquis Yongle manor's crippled younger sister was also infamous in the capital for being crafty, mean, unreasonable and her words were as sharp as a knife. Today, he could see that she was more hateful than what the rumours said about her! For her to insult his family members! Who gave her the nerve?!

Therefore without thinking about it, Chang Qi opened the lid of the bottle and poured the whole bottle of insects. At this time, he was pushed to the ground by Tao Hong which scraped his palms. The hatred became more and more profound. He got up and kicked Tao Hong with one foot, but he still had a little rationality and didn't hit Yu Xiang. Instead, he picked up a dead twig with withered leaves on the ground, smashed it against Yu Xiang's head and swore at her with a foul mouth.

Chang Ya Fu initially wanted to stop him. However, she felt immense joy in her heart when she saw Yu Xiang's pitiful appearance of being on the verge of tears. Thus, she stepped back a few steps and looked at her in indifference, like that of a bystander.

Liu Lu brushed off the insects on the outside of Yu Xiang clothes, but she was unable to do anything about the insects inside her clothes. She was considering whether to let Tao Hong come over to help her and push her master back. However, she was repeatedly stopped by Chang Qi and was even hit several times.

Liu Lu saw that the situation was bad and ran out leaving her master and Tao Hong behind.

The insects were crawling in and out of her clothes, and there was even a big blister on her back. She felt extremely uncomfortable. Yu Xiang restrained herself from trembling and gritted her teeth as she said, "Chang Ya Fu, you are still brainless as you used to be. With what you and your younger brother have done today, you will never be able to step into my Marquis Yongle manor forever."

Chang Ya Fu's clouded mind began to clear. She was about to stop her younger brother from hitting stones on Yu Xiang's head, but she saw Yu Pin Yan walk over using large strides, following behind him was Liu Lu with sweat all over her face.

Yu Pin Yan, known as the 'King of Hell' with a jade-like appearance, looked heinous and with malice in his eyes that could make one retreat to avoid conflict with him. He grabbed Chang Ya Qi's neck and threw him into the distance. Then, he looked at his younger sister.