Chapter 90

Yu Xiang was once again famous in the Capital due to the commotion in Zixiang House. Her impression among the various families' matriarchs and elderly women changed greatly as they said she is capable to uphold a family and that if she is a man, she will be another 'Yu Pin Yan'.

The noble ladies, on the other hand, are mostly afraid of her and have no desire to befriend her.

As someone who is unrestrained and does whatever she wants, Yu Xiang did not take the rumors seriously. Today she slowly turned her body and only woke up at the hour of sishi (9am-11am). After changing into a soft silvery light gauze with lily pattern, she made herself up in front of the newly bought mercury mirror.

No matter how smooth a bronze mirror was polished, the reflection was still a little distorted that the image seemed dyed with a layer of dull yellowish copper and even gave a sense of crampedness. Mercury mirror is however, very different. Not only does the image look real but it even reflects the original colors, making it appear bright and vivid.

While Yu Xiang patted the homemade loofah water on her face, she kept turning her face to look at herself carefully and hummed under her breath, "You are so beautiful, you are so charming, you are so beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, sister. You are the flower bud in the winter, you are the beauty who stirred the spring water, you are the angelic grace and my favored baby. The world's sadness is all destroyed by you. You are the thousand cups of good wine and how can I not be drunk ..."

Not only was the tune odd but the lyrics were tragically narcissistic too. Moreover, she would raise her eyebrows one moment, wrinkled her nose next then puffed up her cheeks and puckered her lips to do a kiss gesture that made her wacky appearance really amusing.

Liu Lu's face had already become miserably green. She has long been used to the occasional wackiness of her master but please do mind your behavior. Can't you see that tall and strong Marquis standing at the door? Sure enough, her master could only see herself whenever she looked in the mirror.

Leaning against the door frame, Yu Pin Yan looked at his quirky sister and smiled. You are the thousand cups of good wine and how can I not be drunk... he actually has long been intoxicated.

After applying the snow skin cream, Yu Xiang began to draw her eyebrows in front of the mirror when she caught a glimpse of the enviable cleavage reflected in the mirror that she actually reached out to pull the collar lower and admired herself.

Liu Lu could not hold back any longer and coughed violently causing the Marquis to glance at her coldly.

"Elder Brother, you are back from the royal court assembly? Come quickly to help me draw my brows." Only a little cleavage was exposed which indeed was nothing to Yu Xiang who had worn a bikini before. She naturally drew up her collar and waved at her elder brother with a bright smile.

Yu Pin Yan strolled over but did not take the black pigment pen from her instead he asked in a muted voice, "Where are you preparing to go today?"

How could Yu Xiang not understand what he meant. She hastily shook her head and said, "Jiao Jiao's mother is celebrating her birthday and invited me to the banquet. Don't worry Elder Brother, I will only stay in the inner courtyard and won't go anywhere so will not meet any unfamiliar man." As she was explaining, she covered her face lest her elder brother would remove the makeup she had just put on.

Only then did Yu Pin Yan take the pen and carefully rendered her delicate and shapely eyebrows then pinched her chin to size her up before leaning down to look in the mercury mirror with her.

The mirror reflected two faces that bear a resemblance of five-point, one who is incomparably gorgeous while the other peerlessly handsome. Yu Xiang was dumbfounded then propping her cheeks up, she sighed deeply, "Elder Brother, we look so much alike! Is this what they called the husband and wife look?"